**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is better: Doc Oc or Green Goblin

ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I am considering running featured for one of these champs. Just wondering which is better and if anyone could provide a why then that would be great. I also have an awakening so if i got one then they would be awakened

Which is better: Doc Oc or Green Goblin 16 votes

Doc Oc
37%
StefffScottryanKaty_CandySungjGODZUKIWelderofortune 6 votes
Green Goblin
62%
Spidey076Kronos987654321AtlasQuis414YellsomeAnonymous346SuskanutRafael14yeahChepy2Perceptron 10 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    We don't have gameplay yet about neither of them.
    Also this thread is in the wrong section
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Doc Oc
    We haven't been able to play around with them yet but right now Doctor oc looks better for offense and green goblin looks better for defense. Doc oc's breakthroughs build up very quickly and when awakened he could have really good up time on power steal and health steal making him very strong. Green goblin has a very difficult to evade sp1 and were not sure how his sig ability works but the way it is worded he could be a magik like character on defense
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    GG seems like he can do big damage with that bag of tricks. And his power drain stacks per laser. And he looks wicked cool. Looking forward to seeing how the community rates him.