Biohazard Void with OG Cap

Did any one do the Biohazard Void in the stones quest with OG Cap? How did you do it? If you have any tips would be nice.

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 380
    I did it with OG cap. From memory I used a revive and tried just to parry and heavy. I may have done a few combos too, but tried to use damage from parry as much as possible.
  • The_UnknownThe_Unknown Posts: 780
    edited May 15

I did it with OG cap. From memory I used a revive and tried just to parry and heavy. I may have done a few combos too, but tried to use damage from parry as much as possible.

What about Void's own debuffs? @SgtSlaughter78
  • RabangaRabanga Posts: 27
    OG Cap regens from blocking hits, so block some and parry...heaving or combo when you get a power lock...rinse and repeat.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,532
    Can you wait for like 3 more hours and do it with Black Widow? the way it is supposed to be done
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 806
    I just played very carefully. Parry to regen, hit void when he's power-locked and pay some bait and parry game, if you get some bleeds on you to regain your health. It was longer than the other fights due to the risk of getting too much dot, but it was really doable. Also watch your own combo meter to shrug off voids debuffs, which isn't even that hard in this fight, since you don't want to get ham on him either way to avoid too many bleeds.
    That fight was actually way more enjoyable than most the fights on caps intended way, since it actually utilized his ridiculous regen. Dormammu came close to that.

5* r2 unawakaned og cap.
  • The_UnknownThe_Unknown Posts: 780
    Haji_Saab said:

Can you wait for like 3 more hours and do it with Black Widow? the way it is supposed to be done

@Haji_Saab Hahaha I was telling myself to play the patience game as well, since I have an awakened 4* BW at 1/10, so her ability can almost mitigate the bleed proccing.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 259
    I did it with a single revive aswell, just attack when he's parried (30% aar with mastery) and parry as much as you can to negate the bleed debuffs. Don't hit his block.