**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should meme tier champions get buffed or not ?

Plz vote for the buffing of meme tier champions

Should meme tier champions get buffed or not ? 49 votes

Yes meme tier should be buffed
55%
DrZolaTimone147Darkstar4387YotzTerraFoxhero007Mqc19Sixshot1AhitlawDuke_SilverKillerRino19Battle_GreninjaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentGritabitStevieManWonderTiger360Asto03DarkEternity 27 votes
No the should remain as it
16%
HolyDirkness41abiew78Liss_Bliss_cx23433Incitatus666LordRaymond3Ad13Dgk93 8 votes
Only some of them like patriot , colossus, groot, iron fist
24%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEETehsigzorzTheDuke899LoctiteSuperGlueEtjamamrcyrcleMindfulshadeCtleath_013FreeToPlay_21Me234Peterissocutesjvhroqjfjqofjwucir 12 votes
Other tier champion? (Comment name down the reply )
4%
Archangel442Narwhal52x 2 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    I vote for eliminating polls period.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Why is this even a question?
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Only some of them like patriot , colossus, groot, iron fist
    I feel like we can’t have all good champs or else it kind of upsets the balance of things. Balanced... like all things should be...
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    It is important for every champion to have a place... a way in which they are useful... many meme tier champs do not and therefore need a buff, but there are champs above meme tier (bp cw for example) that are falling dangerously close to that point as well, and will be needing a buff at that point
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Beyond God tiers
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★
    Is this even a question like who wants a trash champ in this game anyways
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No the should remain as it
    No because once all the meme tier are buffed, we will be buffing god tier champs because they will be the new meme tier

CG “Remember when I could kill Colossus before my charges ran out? Pepperidge Farms remembers.”

Domino - *stares off into the sunset* “Just like the game of dominos I’m left on a shelf only remembered when people have nothing better to do”
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes meme tier should be buffed
    As long as magneto gets buffed
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Petition to get Magneto added to the short list. We couldn’t even vote for him last time.