**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Cavalier Crystals be available to the Uncollected for 300 units?

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Kick rocks (get enough 5s from other aves to do 6.1)
    No. I didn't drop 2000 units and all my resources to become Cavalier just so people who didn't put in the work for it can get the same crystals as I do. Work for it.
  • Mr_Beltz95Mr_Beltz95 Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    300 units for The Uncollected
    Some of you say that but I put in the work I play daily for hours I’m still getting tossed I’ve even spent 3000$ this year on this game I’m completely stuck I wish I could get cav crystals to make my gaming more fun instead of dying and being stuck I have trash roster and if I didn’t spend the money I wouldn’t be anywhere close to where I am but I still can’t move forward
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Other

Some of you say that but I put in the work I play daily for hours I’m still getting tossed I’ve even spent 3000$ this year on this game I’m completely stuck I wish I could get cav crystals to make my gaming more fun instead of dying and being stuck I have trash roster and if I didn’t spend the money I wouldn’t be anywhere close to where I am but I still can’t move forward

Then don’t spend so much and work on your skills first. Spending takes you to a certain point, after that point it’s your skill that matter most.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Buying Cavalier crystals doesn't mean better pulls.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I’m pretty much in exact same boat on both my profiles.

Buying Cavalier crystals doesn't mean better pulls.
  • Graveyardlove09Graveyardlove09 Posts: 12
    You definitely don’t want to spend your money on those cavalier crystals, trust me you better of giving that money to the homeless. Surely will be disappointed unless you are in the neighborhood looking for some 3* champs, because that’s all you’ll get from those crystals, don’t know why Kabam won’t just call it 3* cavalier crystals!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Make available to ENTIRE COMMUNITY
    I say yes.

But I also think people like me should have no say at all.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Lmao why would a reward given for completing content be made available to those who haven’t completed it? Yes the crystals are pretty decent... they aren’t meant to help you complete act 6.1 though, they’re a benefit of completing 6.1... those who beat 6.1 built their rosters without cavalier crystals. I’ve done a ton of arena building my roster... put the work in.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    I'm not even uncollected yet. I am not even on act 5 yet. I am stuck on act 4 ch. 4, but I would much rather work to cavalier on my own. The fact that one would even consider giving every player a cavalier crystal is crazy. Anybody willing to save up a **** ton of units with only 2 stars and 3 stars could get insanely lucky and pull a 6 star that they, and me, are still unworthy of.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109

I'm not even uncollected yet. I am not even on act 5 yet. I am stuck on act 4 ch. 4, but I would much rather work to cavalier on my own. The fact that one would even consider giving every player a cavalier crystal is crazy. Anybody willing to save up a **** ton of units with only 2 stars and 3 stars could get insanely lucky and pull a 6 star that they, and me, are still unworthy of.

I don't know why kabam sensored that word. I promise I don't swear.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    “The Uncollected” is in title

I don't know why kabam sensored that word. I promise I don't swear.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Other
    Doesn't need a CCs but improving the drop rate in featured gmc / gmc depend upon the player present condition who explored the act 5 will be quite helpfull i opened 2 per week FGMC/ GMC for the past month didn't get any 4* or 5* so people say its a luck and bla bla bla after accepting the situation when we opened a 5*crystal we get (IP, WS,KG.....) with these champs how can i improve myself in the game so a lil improvement in the drops should be given atleast 0.25% for each tile in act 5 or 0.75% for a whole chapter should be the rise to get a 4* or 5star in gmc will be very helpful
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Then they wouldn't be Cavalier. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I still don't like my option saying Kick Rocks. Lol. Not my sentiment but meh...I'll play ball.
  • CaptainOverkillCaptainOverkill Posts: 6
    Is this post a joke,uc players getting ccs...dude think before posting,sniffs
    ....**i smell greed