**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue with logging in different devices

Hi,
I used my account on a device but sold that device to someone and now I am logged in into my own new device. But the game is still logged into my previous device. I changed kabam account password but the device is still logged in. How can I remove extra devices and used my account on my current phone?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    The default Game Account on your original device does not need to use your login/password. It could run game (playing your account) without being logged in.

(1) Did you do a Factory Reset on your old device before selling it ? That might have prevented the possibility of owner of new phone from installing and running game and having it run your account by default (not sure if phone identification data for game accounts is stored on phone itself and so cleared with a Reset or on Kabam servers though ??)

(2) You CAN run the game and play your Account on your new phone by clicking gear symbol (settings) in game and selecting Login (enter your email/password).

(3) If worried that new owner of original device could somehow play on your account (if phone was not Reset ?), contact Kabam Support (open up a Support Ticket), and ask them to “disconnect or unlink” your account from that original old phone. They will ask you a bunch of questions to ensure that you are indeed the owner of your game account.
  • Options
    Hey there, for a request like this, our Support Team would be the best equipped to help you out. You can reach to them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.