**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Realm Of Legends Update

By now Winter Soldier has been beaten somewhere in the 100m or more, could I suggest an update for those who have completed to unlock teleports to allow us fight, practice, train on any of the champions in ROL, just a suggestion.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    The alternative is to beat each and everyone to get to the one you want to fight.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    WATCHED said:

By now Winter Soldier has been beaten somewhere in the 100m or more, could I suggest an update for those who have completed to unlock teleports to allow us fight, practice, train on any of the champions in ROL, just a suggestion.

Or...

Implement a training room where we could set parameters.
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    @winterthur that's how it is already, been that way for 4 years, I guess you're ok with with all the fights just so u can get to the one you actually want to fight. I think teleports would be great to have for it, so we could pick our fight.
  • Options
    SpiderWarrior77SpiderWarrior77 Posts: 22
    WATCHED said:

You could always Duel someone to practice. But a practice room would be good. It would definitely help me with dexterity :smile:
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rather than this I’d like a training room where you can pick a champ to fight and pick their nodes, this would allow players to prepare for basically any fight they’ll come up against and also offer a better way to do external challenges where someone can set a fight for example fastest takedown of a 1000% health hulk with a 3* challenge or something