**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion will help me the most

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys,
i got a 4 star Iceman a few days ago, now i have been saving catalysts since then but suddendly luck hit me in the face and gave me a 5 star Morningstar ^^
So which champ will help me the most, who should i rank up first?

Which champion will help me the most 22 votes

4 Star (duped) Iceman
50%
KossukoseDonnymeijJayProngsChainslayerEtjamaUltimatesaber32mrcyrcleArsoz5tarscreamBrudixTreeFunopoly 11 votes
5 Star (unduped) Morningstar
50%
TerraStark78AlfaLaVarBBBXxLoganTDCxXLordRaymond3GhostboytjieV1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoVOLK1902Pizzarocks 11 votes

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Morningstar will help you if you have insomnia.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    4 Star (duped) Iceman
    Hamin said:

What do you mean by that ^^ Why shouldnt i be sleeping enough? xD
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Dupped morningstar is really good
    4 Star (duped) Iceman
    Lufaso said:

Dupped morningstar is really good

Ist nearly impossible to dupe mine in the next time, do you think he is still the better choice?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Playing Morningstar for the first three fights (with less than 3 persistent charges) gives me depression. She's awesome after that, if you don't have a problem with this, Morningstar is the obvious choice, even unawakened
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    I have 4* Iceman duped and 5* Morningstar. Iceman helped me clear a LOT of content, and I still use him regularly.

Triple immunity, ice armor caps a special at 5% damage, and his coldsnap prevents opponent's evade from triggering.

I have a 5*duped Morningstar at r4, but before she was duped she stayed at r2. She's still good without the dupe, but you gotta ramp her up to at least 4 souls to get the most out of her.

Truthfully it just depends on your needs, where you are in the game, etc.

As someone who has both champs, I'd say Iceman. If you have Guillotine to pair with Morningstar, then I'd say Morningstar because Guillotine will automatically give MS a soul in 2 back to back fights. If you don't have Gully, I'd wait till MS gets duped.

But like I said, it really just depends on your current roster, your needs, etc.
    4 Star (duped) Iceman

I have 4* Iceman duped and 5* Morningstar. Iceman helped me clear a LOT of content, and I still use him regularly.

Triple immunity, ice armor caps a special at 5% damage, and his coldsnap prevents opponent's evade from triggering.

I have a 5*duped Morningstar at r4, but before she was duped she stayed at r2. She's still good without the dupe, but you gotta ramp her up to at least 4 souls to get the most out of her.

Truthfully it just depends on your needs, where you are in the game, etc.

As someone who has both champs, I'd say Iceman. If you have Guillotine to pair with Morningstar, then I'd say Morningstar because Guillotine will automatically give MS a soul in 2 back to back fights. If you don't have Gully, I'd wait till MS gets duped.

But like I said, it really just depends on your current roster, your needs, etc.

I am cuurently facing act 5.1, i am really going thorugh it like butter with my 4 star duped Medusa!
    My morningstar is really good with the giultine synergy but i dont feel like giullotine is a really good champ, and 4 act 5 i Need my top champs definitly, These are:

5 star r3 Hood
    4 star r5 medusa ( awakened)
    4 star r4 ice man (awakened)
    4 star r5 doc ok
    4 star r5 sabretooth (awakened)

still thanks a lot i will see what the next champs will be and then decide!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

What do you mean by that ^^ Why shouldnt i be sleeping enough? xD
    She's the Nyquil of MCoC.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    5 Star (unduped) Morningstar
    Morningstar takes a few fights to ramp up. Her damage output is poor at best in the beginning stages of using her. However, if you can manage to get 5 souls, she can lifetap, perfect block 50% of the time and her L2 becomes unblockable. She also does absurd damage to anyone with buffs with her L2. So if you want someone more defensive who has more immunities and can deal with evade, go with Iceman. If you want someone who takes a while to ramp up but becomes a monster and destroys anyone with buffs, go Morningstar.