**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cull Obsidian NOT working as described

JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When Cull Obsidian is holding block to gain his rout buff, if the opponent hits into his block the timer stops and goes away. I have to dash back and start over. Nowhere in his abilities description does it say this. I have videos of this happening if needed. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Wonder if that is same reason why NC hold block his switch-timer sometimes disappears.

Might not be a character bug, but rather a hold block timer (in general) bug.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you arent trying to dex mid combo, dropping yout block?
  • Options
    Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Are you using 5 star or 6 star? And are they duped?
  • Options
    PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22
    Their are two ways to counter auto block/evade

One is great for ramping up with multiple fights and the other is best for short fights, but I have yet to apply these consistently. Is this champ bugged or working properly?

BTW: mine is 5*r4 sig 130 Cull Obsidian
  • Options
    PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22
    The description says 100% if those specific criteria are met, but after using him in various ways the rout method appears to be very inconsistent.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    TFW you spend a ton of $ on the new “best” champ and they aren’t that great. First world problems.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

Wonder if that is same reason why NC hold block his switch-timer sometimes disappears.

Might not be a character bug, but rather a hold block timer (in general) bug.

Quite possibly the case. This and the nc bug needs to be investigated asap.