**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Mystic Champ Should I Rank Up?

I have enough resources to rank up one of my mystic champs and need some help deciding which one. I know I should pick a 5 star but I added Guillotine to the poll because I really enjoy her skill set. Also, between Ghost Rider and Magik, who is the better champ overall? I'm going to try to reach Uncollected soon.

Thank you for voting!

Which Mystic Champ Should I Rank Up? 27 votes

5 Star Duped Ghost Rider
37%
OrcDovahkiinJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoMC2707Karatemike415ChainslayerEtjamahmdemeraMadcat 10 votes
5 Star Duped Magik
62%
DarkZenTerraSUBHStark78AlfaJohn757MoudouCUBMiStaLovaQuicksilver245The_WatcherBryliantu93GonçaloVinvickThicco_ModeKeatonduddingPizzarocksGermycool 17 votes
4 Star Duped Guillotine
0%

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    5 Star Duped Magik
    No contest unless you have GRs synergies. Then it's debatable
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    5 Star Duped Magik
    I just took Magik to r5 with a mystic rankup gem. I am soooooo happy I did. She has sooo much utility and at r5 her damage is great. She destroys every cosmic and if they have lots of buffs, she kills them. She is soo good in Act 6 because of power control. U can't go wrong with Magik
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    5 Star Duped Ghost Rider
    Ghost rider is a utility god. He's better with blade synergy but nonetheless he's still awesome. I only really use my magik if i need power control otherwise she stays on the bench for me
  • Options
    GermycoolGermycool Posts: 25
    5 Star Duped Magik
    Magik's Limbo is insane!