**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon quick chat

I tried using the quick chat in dungeons but they were not working

Comments

• Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Dungeon chat isn´t working properly, messages dont appear unless you restart the game
    Fix this
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Yeah my dungeon partner and i were both having issues with it randomly not working. We had to switch back and forth between line app for communication, which is risky cause game never wants ti stay open if you switch between. It wants to restart, for me at least anyways.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I got matched with a Russian last night, no in game chat working made for zero communication - waste of a run
  • Options
    Kronboi07Kronboi07 Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Facing problems in dungeon chats not able to send or receive messages and in alliance and personal chats the message are send so late after 2 hours sometimes fix this lack communication because of this.
  • Options
    BiznessBizness Posts: 26
    I had the same problem and when I tried to leave this happen.

• Options
    Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Messages do not show up in dungeon chat. Even using the generic pre approved chats. So no way to know where dungeon mate is going or what node they will take down.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I've noticed this too. They are either not being sent at all or are sent too late. It's very annoying since the dungeon time limit don't allow for much wiggle room. Wish they'd increase it to 20m
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Thank you for sharing this information. We've passed it along for investigation into any issues with Dungeon chat.
  • Options
    Kishen360Kishen360 Posts: 0
    Anyone else notice lag and messages not being sent for dungeon chat? Rebooting the game multiple times and still fails. Is there any way the dev's plan to fix this ?
  • Options
    HarpsHarps Posts: 33
    I usually have to restart multiple times during a dungeon run because the chat doesn't work, either I can't see what they're saying or they can't see what I'm saying. This is very annoying and takes up time. sometimes I just guess which node there want to be taken down.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
  • Options
    gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    Yes, if they're not in your ally chat (e.g. Slack, LINE) then it's a guessing game. Otherwise, I end up using Slack to communicate which node to take down when the dungeons chat is bugged.