**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Winniers pose

What is your favorite winnig pose?
Mines is Maw's because its first champ that breaks fourth wall

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    The champion is a favorite since he's the closest to a wrestler we have in-game. Most have copypasted win animations so won't count those.
    For me at the top it's:
    1. The Champion
    2. IMIW
    3. Ronin
    4. The Thing.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ronin
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Danasjon said:

I like Maw's also and Ronin being just like the movie is really really cool to see. I like seeing Stark Spidey hanging upside down as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool’s is pretty great
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Kingpin. It's so badass and fits the character so well
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    The Champion
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Spidermen, antman, champion, vtd, (all the ones that aren't copy and paste really).

Oh and on the subject....why is it all the female champs(or majority of) show them from behind? Kind of sexist isn't it?
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Annihilus victory pose is my favourite
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Nightcrawler’s is pretty cool.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Timros said:

Spidermen, antman, champion, vtd, (all the ones that aren't copy and paste really).

Oh and on the subject....why is it all the female champs(or majority of) show them from behind? Kind of sexist isn't it?

Dont bring that stuff into here. Kingpin is also shown from behind and I don't hear any complaints about that.
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    Danasjon said:

How could you forget Deadpool?
    He have been breaking the fourth wall since it's release.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Sorcerer supreme
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Mordo's back in the day where his block animation would sometimes glitch into the victory

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Gwenpool when she has her plushy out
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Timros said:

Yah I also hate how alot of the females have the same attacks