**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Allow us to change 3 unused champs for a random same star

Since Kabam introduced the t4cc lottery 3 for 1 i’m Wondering why not do it for champions as well , 3 that you are sure are useless for random 2019 same star one for example .Or even better 10 memes for one you choose . I personally got 20 meh 6 stars champions and would gamble all of them away for a chance to get a decent 6 . Seems to me in the spirit of this game

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Seems like a really bad idea. Imagine all the rage when people trade in KK, Htd, Mag, Colossus, and IP just to get a HB in return. Someone would go postal at Kabam HQ.
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    If you find arena boring there is no need to hoard all the memes , you might get some use out of em especially out of the 6 stars
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

Seems like a really bad idea. Imagine all the rage when people trade in KK, Htd, Mag, Colossus, and IP just to get a HB in return. Someone would go postal at Kabam HQ.

Perhaps they should be SURE to eliminate such champs from such a lottery then, because that's 100% spot on, lol. I like the idea. It would be interesting to see it implemented. Perhaps champs that are further ranked will increase your chances at X champ? Pick X number of champs to be removed from the equation, and equal nunber of desirables. Then based on the ranked progression of said champs being traded in for 1 of the desirables will increase the percentage chance of getting one of the desired champs? That's a LOT of math to include in a lottery situation though, lol. Fun on paper, nightmare to make come true. Fun idea though.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Perhaps they should be SURE to eliminate such champs from such a lottery then, because that's 100% spot on, lol. I like the idea. It would be interesting to see it implemented. Perhaps champs that are further ranked will increase your chances at X champ? Pick X number of champs to be removed from the equation, and equal nunber of desirables. Then based on the ranked progression of said champs being traded in for 1 of the desirables will increase the percentage chance of getting one of the desired champs? That's a LOT of math to include in a lottery situation though, lol. Fun on paper, nightmare to make come true. Fun idea though.
    Then that essentially starts a favoritism list which kabam has stayed far away from. Obviously there are better champs than others but they've never made a tier list like the community does.
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I like the exchange idea
  • Options

V1PER1987 said:

Then that essentially starts a favoritism list which kabam has stayed far away from. Obviously there are better champs than others but they've never made a tier list like the community does.
    That was just an off the hip way of how to avoid getting X amount of undesirables (per player) and increasing chances at X desireables (per player). The higher the rank job on the traded champ(s), the greater your chance at one of the desirables. Then you have to account for the fact many already have the so called top champs, and what's top desirable for one, may not be a top desirable for the community. i.e. Filling in a missing synergy champ is your top desire at the time. Or completing your Class collection of said tier. Like I said, it's pretty on paper but it would never work in general. The shifts in the data could undulate heavily based on who's taking advantage of it vs those that refuse to trade/sell any champ. It may cause a favoritism list over a LONG period of time, but just the same, we're always getting new champs. So that list would forever be undulating. Truthfully, it'll never happen. Just was having some fun with the idea was all ;-)