**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost rank 5?

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
Does anyone have or think Emma Frost is worth rank 5 unduped?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes, definitely worth it. I'm not even going to go into details, cause everyone is going to answer this question with a yes.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Don’t have her higher than 4* but from the 4*, 100% yes
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    4* sure, 5* there are too many other good options to really say yes
    Are you talking 4* or 5*?
    She's good enough at R4, I'd maybe use the resources on another option
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Shes as worth it as any other god tier champ
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes emma is definitely worth r5
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Does anyone have or think Emma Frost is worth rank 5 unduped?

I have a high Sig 5* at R4 and a R1 6*. That sp2, and the damage she can absorb is amazing. Im about to R2 the 6* , especially since I have an awaken 6* R2 Sentinel and paired is crazy . more damage in her ice form and when Sentinel has 100 analysis he gets 400 physical resistance. ......So yes.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    She's essentially immune to everything, and that's getting more and more valuable.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Got an ally-mate that has undup 6* Emma at rank 2. She's quite fantastic
  • MegatronOGMegatronOG Posts: 18
    Im in a similar boat. Im thinking r5ing Emma before Fury and SS