**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is really really strange

May somebody explain how this happened?

My Iceman placed after YJ but been attacked before YJ

You can see how there is a dead guy just in between, this really bothers me

JY has full life but Iceman not, JY has defended 0 times but Iceman 1.

How???

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    visual glitch, restart your game
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    So it has happened before to somebody else?

Or are there people out there with some kind of hack that let them place their attackers in whatever place they want?
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    If it is just a visual I can live with that, MCOC is full of those anyway
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

If it is just a visual I can live with that, MCOC is full of those anyway

ya just restart your app, it'll be fixed
  • Yeah, I've seen this happen before too. It's just visual. A bit of game lag is all and it gets rectified when you reset.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you need to exit AW then reenter AW, as mentioned above its a visual glitch where the positions of players are not updated live.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Happens sometimes if you are viewing AW (AQ too), and then switch apps on phone, and other people are then attacking nodes, when you switch back to game sometimes your device only got updated with Where Attackers are at, but did NOT get refreshed with what Defenders (even in AQ) are still on the map.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Happens sometimes if you are viewing AW (AQ too), and then switch apps on phone, and other people are then attacking nodes, when you switch back to game sometimes your device only got updated with Where Attackers are at, but did NOT get refreshed with what Defenders (even in AQ) are still on the map.

This.

Being in a Live section of the game like AQ/AW when you switch to another apps then switch back will frequently cause visual glitches. Usually, the game will do an auto-reload when you switch back to MCOC if you've been gone long enough, but it doesn't always work.

At a minimum, you need to back out to the AW main screen and reload the map. Sometimes you have to fully exit the game and restart it.