**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iconic Fights (pt 2)

So a while ago I made a discussion called “Iconic Fights” and I have a similar but larger idea as a continuation. To sum up iconic fights, there would be a game mode/event where the quest would be iconic fights in the MCU/comics like Gladiator Hulk vs Thor Ragnarok or Sentry vs Void. There would be one map with 1 path requiring character A (Hulk) and fighting character B (Thor). The other path would be the opposite.

The new game mode is similar. There would be a map with multiple paths. Each path would require a specific hero. Along the paths though, are all the villains that hero fought. For example, Spider-Man is required and all the fights are his villains like Doc Oc, Rhino, Venom, Vulture. There’s a path for each hero. For the final boss there’s a villain that all of the hero’s had to come together to fight. For example, if each path is one of the avengers (Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Cap) the final boss could be Thanos. The catch about the boss is that they have so much health (or lives or something) that it’s impossible to one shot with only one of the heroes. Each time you complete a path of a hero you would only do a portion of the boss health so that all of the heroes have to do damage to take down the boss.

This game mode could have any number of paths. For example the Fantastic 4 could each have a path then doctor doom be the final boss. This event is very large so maybe it could correspond with the big team up movies in the MCU (Avengers 5 or Fantastic 4). Meanwhile the Iconic Fights could be monthly (Like hulk vs hulkbuster in January, etc). Both of them can have various difficulties (epic, master, heroic) so that’s a bunch of fun free content every month.

I’m open to improvements and different characters/bosses.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Too much work for kabam and it won't be profitable in anyway so unlikely to happen. Great ideas you have here however.