**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 5☆ ?

Finally I can max out a 5☆ and I'm having quite the dilemma deciding...
I have three choices:

Gwenpool (awakened)
Archangel (awakened)
Quake (not awakened)

I love all three of them so any type of feedback will help!

R5 5☆ ? 39 votes

Archangel
71%
LosspikSpeedbumpTerraJohnyzeroWîndšpäveSpurgeon14MasterShoc10or_StrongLaVarBBBMegatronOGJohn757B_Dizzle_01MoudouTheSpicyKnightMC2707XenuWorldOrderGritabitEtjamaDogor2393Ultimatesaber32 28 votes
Gwenpool
10%
Haji_SaabArchdemon_LordRaymond3monomugg 4 votes
Quake
17%
ArcDeAngelusCliffordcanA l p h aMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxZuro 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Yeah, this is really a tough one.
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109

I don't even know. I can't help, sorry. In a usual case, I would pick the awakened one, but Quake is pretty decent without an ability. Really any one would work.
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345

I love using all 3, I've gotten really good with Quake but I also have assassin maxed out too. So so tough. I don't think there's a wrong choice here.
  • Options
    AA taking the lead over night! Bump!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Archangel
    With Quake you need a certain level of skill to play her effectively. Most don't. I don't. SO unless you can do that, she's best option. AA is good but hampered against immunes. Same with GP. Imo id say if you can fight good, do quake. Otherwise do AA. Imo it should be rank order, 1.AA 2.Quake (If you can fight well) and then GP.
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Archangel
    I took up AA as my first 5/65 (have 6 now) absolutely no regrets hes my MVP in 95% of questing content destroys uncollected every month, is currently helping me coast through 61 exploration hes was great in Variant 2 spamming heavies.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I’d actually hold off until you pull something else, AA can still stack neuro’s like a champ at R4, the max out really doesn’t do that much for him. I’m a big Quake advocate also but she’s in a similar position, if you’re good with her she does what she does at R4 as well. GP never been the biggest fan. If I were in your position I’d be holding off for now, it’s hard though I know lol
  • Options

I’d actually hold off until you pull something else, AA can still stack neuro’s like a champ at R4, the max out really doesn’t do that much for him. I’m a big Quake advocate also but she’s in a similar position, if you’re good with her she does what she does at R4 as well. GP never been the biggest fan. If I were in your position I’d be holding off for now, it’s hard though I know lol

I'm pretty exceptional with Quake, a buddy of mine turned me on to her and I've been getting better and better. She's one of my war attackers.

Currently holding tight because I'm too nervous to pull the trigger just yet. Taking in all this info and opinions.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

I'm pretty exceptional with Quake, a buddy of mine turned me on to her and I've been getting better and better. She's one of my war attackers.

Currently holding tight because I'm too nervous to pull the trigger just yet. Taking in all this info and opinions.
    Yeah well if you’re above average with her I’d leave her at R4 personally, the extra health and atk would defiantly help but she’s more then capable at R4. Same with AA, the extra atk helps but once 4-5 neuro’s are on it’s going to die anyway. Those T5B are too hard to come by and probably should be used on the heavy hitters that really benefit from the 5/65 ATK boost. Best of luck with decision, in the end it’s your roster so go with whatever makes you happy!
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Why not save for r2 6*?
  • Options
    XenuWorldOrderXenuWorldOrder Posts: 5
    Archangel
    I don’t have a lot of 5* champs, but my R3 Gwenpool does work. Her Awakened ability comes in handy. I was pissed when I pulled her, but I had no idea how good she was. That being said, if I had a 5* Awakened AA I might beat the game.