Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Insane 4-Star Pull! (Brag post)

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Got this dude as my 3rd 4 star! I don't know how to play him though.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,849 ★★★★★
    That Emma Frost is still amazing
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

What’s a 4* now a days? WORTHLESS. Act 6

He's level 28, I'd be stoked if I got an Aegon at that level. I'd be more driven to get an Awakening Gem for him to get me thru Act 5 completion.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 134

It's not worthless for him smh. Congrats @FreeToPlay_21. Fantastic pull
    Yeah I agree, there was some point we were all excited about a great 4* pull and for this to be his 3rd is amazing. I still don't have an AEgon above a 3* so I would love to have that 4*.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    I got 4 star corvus from a PHC haha
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 17,927 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate! My three star does a lot of work for me still and I wish I could get the four star I have to a high sig. You’re going to enjoy him a lot.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Congratulations on your pull!
    Even if you can't take him into act 6, there is still plenty of content that he can conquer in your behalf.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 2,838 ★★★★★
    Wait until you dupe him, then you can brag twice.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    It’s a good pull but can’t be utilized at early game content, especially unawakened. To be honest, the 4* version is pretty useless, as the content this champ shines is 5* restricted (act6, LoL). Hope didn’t disappoint you, but still better pull than many.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Why did this thread get revived again, lol? This was almost 9 months ago.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Aznkerbz said:

He's level 28, I'd be stoked if I got an Aegon at that level. I'd be more driven to get an Awakening Gem for him to get me thru Act 5 completion.
    LOL looks like good ol kabam swept my comment under the rug but someone still quoted it 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣