**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you compare OG Captain Marvel with New One?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Some people considers the new CM is god tier and I saw how the player defeated UC nameless in one shot with consecutive binary power. However, it takes time to accumulate such 25 blocks and her attacks are just so-so without binary.

In contrast, the damage from SP3 of OG CM is much higher and her normal attack is good too.

For those who have these two champs, how do you compare them? Do you prefer the new one vs OG one? Thanks.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    The old Captain marvel is a 5/10 at best. The New is a 9/10, offensively and defensively. Damage is really nice if set up right too. She needs a bit of build up like Corvus or Cull but its insanely rewarding if you can manage it.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    how do you compare og cap and cap (wwIi) with caiw?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Like asking how you compare... 💩💩💩 to 👑💎💍??

Your point maybe right for some champs like OG IM vs IMIW, but not exactly for OG CM as she was deemed one of the best cosmic champs before. Hard hitter/poison immune.

I never said the new CM is poor as well. Just want to hear more thoughts only.

I have both champs at 5* btw and OG CM was one of my core roster before.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Like asking how you compare... 💩💩💩 to 👑💎💍??

Your point maybe right for some champs like OG IM vs IMIW, but not exactly for OG CM as she was deemed one of the best cosmic champs before. Hard hitter/poison immune.

I never said the new CM is poor as well. Just want to hear more thoughts only.

I have both champs at 5* btw and OG CM was one of my core roster before.