**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I take to rank 4

Note: I would've added Domino and GP to the poll but I already have maxed out 4*'s. If anyone would still rank them up please post.

Who should I take to rank 4 13 votes

Ghost
53%
r3nTsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentUltimatesaber32Ægon0710Thicco_ModeRichardCranium 7 votes
Aegon
7%
DeathShooter85 1 vote
GULK
30%
TheVyrusTerraHairyslugMiStaLova 4 votes
Killmonger
7%
Godfatherspie 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    GULK
    If you don't have ghost synergies as 5*, Imo not her. Ageon needs dupe and some sigs. Between Gulk and KM id say Gulk since he can deal with some annoying nodes that KM can't. In rank order, Imo it should be 1. Gulk. 2. KM. 3.Ghost 4. Aegon. If you have synergies for Ghost, definitely her first however.
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Ghost
    If you can play ghost well shes your best bet. You do not need her synergies as 5*...
  • Options
    GULK

If you can play ghost well shes your best bet. You do not need her synergies as 5*...

If you want to play her with maximum efficiency you need her synergies. She's good on her own, but its easier if you have her synergies
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Who cares give me some of that RNG please
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    My choice would be domino, she wrecks sh*t. Regardless if you have her at 5/50 you’re going to want her at 4/55 for harder content anyway. Pull the trigger bro, Ghulk is situational, ghost is awesome but unless you’re a ninja god she needs synergy and KM is great but you’d be hard pressed to find anybody who would take him over domino. Aegon needs the dupe so wouldn’t bother until you get it
  • Options
    HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    edited May 2019

My choice would be domino, she wrecks sh*t. Regardless if you have her at 5/50 you’re going to want her at 4/55 for harder content anyway. Pull the trigger bro, Ghulk is situational, ghost is awesome but unless you’re a ninja god she needs synergy and KM is great but you’d be hard pressed to find anybody who would take him over domino. Aegon needs the dupe so wouldn’t bother until you get it

Terra said:

If you want to play her with maximum efficiency you need her synergies. She's good on her own, but its easier if you have her synergies
    I just started using ghost like a month ago. I'm no ninja with her so I'd need the wasp synergy for unlockable sp.'s. I'm getting better with her but definitely not comfortable to take her in end-game content. Also, I love using her. Trying to build up fury n' cruelty's then going for the "every hit crit" specials lol... good times.

So I'm leaning towards ghost because she doesnt need dup, and so I have her already ranked up and ready for when I get good and comfortable with her gameplay... but the Gulk argument is interesting also. I usually use him with my 4/55 Cap IW for the science synergy in arenas.

In your opinions, is Gulk endgame content worthy? I've never attempted anything difficult with him so I wouldn't know... thanks for your input on this

• Options
    GULK
    Gulk is situational. He is good against nodes that give you Dot, like limbo or Dorm degen. depends on who your fighting, but hes definitely endgame worthy.