**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 opinion please

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
Trying to complete Act 5 to become cavalier. Want to know which Chapter in Act 5 is hardest and how does Act 6 compare to Chpt 5 in terms of difficulty.

Act 5 opinion please 48 votes

Act 5, Chpt 2 is hardest
16%
Duke_SilverJohnLocke117DRTOBeyond00_FlintTheSavageThe_WatcherCtleath_013Angry_Mickey 8 votes
Act 5, Chpt 3 is hardest
52%
ArcDeAngelusTerraTJ82Solrac_2RCunhaSixshot1DTMelodicMetalAanthoXXGhost_RiderXXIDogeJohn757Trill719LordRaymond3Noob2435Psy26X_Factor_AgentXN0nameXDogor2393ZuroHamin 25 votes
Act 5, Chpt 4 is hardest
4%
Raymundo86Skinnyfatboy82 2 votes
Act 6 is hardest
27%
belli300MityAntBrandonmballouHendrossShadow_PhoneixMitchell35Denzel116TehsigzorzTankRichardsonStevieManWonderMbizzZephyrBanditRaccoon55 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Where are you at now?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Act 5, Chpt 2 is hardest
    Act 5.3 is the most annoying with the reduced attack so you have to keep changing your team for each quest. But the 5.2.4-5.2.6 is in my opinion the worst part of act 5 I hate having to deal with masochism and the collector will always make you have to use revives, not looking forward to fully exploring those three chapters I'm saving those for last in my act 5 exploration.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Act 5, Chpt 3 is hardest
    6=5 now?
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Act 5, Chpt 3 is hardest
    And just wanted to say... 5.3 isn't the hardest... It's just the worst thing ever.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Act 6 is hardest
    I just recently got cavalier, 5.3 is stupid but depends 100% on your champs...i had some stacked classes and it wasn't bad, others not so much. But I think act 6 takes the cake, there are so many buffs, including the unique globals, like the stun immune, biohazard sentinel, or vigor cross bones...which make it unpassable without certain champs.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    In the middle of chpt 3, act 5
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

AI also plays soft during bane runs by not attacking