**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Karnak's SP2 Attack

With all the animation improvements going around with better enabling users to chain combos into special attacks, Karnak's second special attack needs to be addressed as well. The initial "foot stomp" is much too slow, allowing it to be parried/blocked at a higher rate than almost any other special attack in the game.

Comments

• Options
    You have to be faster then with other characters, that is true but it is not like it is with captain marvel which never lands (besides the AI is dump and does not block).
  • Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    You have to be faster then with other characters, that is true but it is not like it is with captain marvel which never lands (besides the AI is dump and does not block).

It shouldn't be inconsistent across champs. If things like block knock back distance are being equalized, and some champs animations are being sped up (like Electro's SP2), then it needs to be equalized across the board. Fix them both.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    If you learn how to play each champion you come to know which need to end a combo on a light attack to land a special. It takes a bit of time to remember all champions specials but since I did I have never been effected by opponents blocking specials besides Captain marvel because I know with which champions need a MLLL combo before a special like karnak
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    If you learn how to play each champion you come to know which need to end a combo on a light attack to land a special. It takes a bit of time to remember all champions specials but since I did I have never been effected by opponents blocking specials besides Captain marvel because I know with which champions need a MLLL combo before a special like karnak

Even this hardly works for karnak
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Even this hardly works for karnak

Seems to work fine for me I think the problem is that different devices seem to have different timings for certain specials due to slight lags when specials are activated. I use an iphone 6 and before the 13.0 update when mordo would use a sp2 there would be a huge lag spike. It didn't impact the fight because both of us were frozen and i still had time to react but most of my ally members didn't have this problem. It's strange how performance gap amongst different devices is so wide