**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ebony maw, which tier would it fit?

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
In particular, I found him on the same level as Dormammu and Mephisto.
What are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I feel he's a bit above Dorm since Dorm can be fought if you fight carefully and not dexing. And if your in hidden war tier, he can be a nasty suprise for Corvus users. I rank him slightly above Dorms and Meph
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Low - Mid demigod tier. Has great utility but his defense is utter garbage. Literally my duped red hulk can take out him in 15 hits
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    On attack very low, similar level to maybe og black panther to an and all them, on defence not a big issue but still alright, maybe at a similar tier as someone like sentuor Sabretooth, so overall bad attacker ok defender
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Squidward will do well do alright on defense, definitely a defender worth having. He will have more stock now then later on as hes a new champ. Once people have him figured out, he wont be that great.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

He’s not a bad champion to get but let’s just say he’s the wackest member of the Black Order. CG, CO and PM would beat him any day... even with that class disadvantage. Oh poor Squidward :(

Corvus can't beat him....
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    In the hidden class tiers, I may actually be willing to invest a mastery point into detect mystic specifically to avoid having my Corvus against maw haha