**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dr Strange

do they ever offer a chance to buy dr strange I know he is supposed to be not good anymore but he is one of my favorite chars i want him

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Doctor Strange isn't really as good as he once was, but still, if he's your favourite character that's fine, but why would you buy a champion with real money that you can normally get in the basic crystals, and unlike the 5* Vision, he isn't too good, besides you also have the somewhat common chance of Kabam just making the offer overpriced.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s available in a dungeon crystal if I remember reading it correctly.
  • featured 6-star currently as well
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    He needs a buff and he’s available at dungeons. Make him sym supreme-like
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Doctor Strange isn't really as good as he once was, but still, if he's your favourite character that's fine, but why would you buy a champion with real money that you can normally get in the basic crystals, and unlike the 5* Vision, he isn't too good, besides you also have the somewhat common chance of Kabam just making the offer overpriced.

He not in the basic pull
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I don’t care what anybody says....Dr. Strange is a proper 🤬🤬🤬 on defense especially if he’s on the right nodes.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

I don’t care what anybody says....Dr. Strange is a proper 🤬🤬🤬 on defense especially if he’s on the right nodes.

What node and what tier war are you seeing this. Just curious since I haven't seen him get a kill since before 12.0
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    DA is a weak champ. I'm surprised that they put him in the 6* featured crystal. Screw nostalgia. KABAM needed him hard and yet there's still people want him as a 6*? What's wrong with people?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

DA is a weak champ. I'm surprised that they put him in the 6* featured crystal. Screw nostalgia. KABAM needed him hard and yet there's still people want him as a 6*? What's wrong with people?

I would much rather have a 6* DS than Hulkbuster, Rhino, or either Cyclops.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It still breaks my heart what they did to Dr Strange. It really doesn't make any sense why they still have not gone back and buffed him back up when you compare to him to many of the other champs that have come out since.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Most of this game dosent make sense..no wonder many guys are quitting
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

It still breaks my heart what they did to Dr Strange. It really doesn't make any sense why they still have not gone back and buffed him back up when you compare to him to many of the other champs that have come out since.

I think they avoid bringing the old DS back because the people will ask for all champs to get back their pre 12.0 abilities. And since he is not as bad as Hulkbuster or Groot they aren't rushing to do a full rework for him.