**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is your approach for next AW season on the new map without reward increase?

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
Do you think rewards justify the new difficulty on the new map? Are you interested in pushing hard on the new map just because it is new? Do you like to push hard in AW regardless of the rewards?

Leave your votes! I'm curious to see what the community thinks!

What is your approach for next AW season on the new map without reward increase? 54 votes

Push hard for the Season rewards
7%
Greifmaster911CliffordcanEtjamaDkiller123 4 votes
Take it easy
70%
GamerRandomlyGeneratedWizdumbTBWrazielTimone147RaganatorDoc_HollamonChriz4061LosspikTerraTJ82VerzzLvernon15Maverick03820Sixshot1QuikPikMrTicTac19992008Fighter092Shooter708Pizzabeat 38 votes
Makes no difference to me that there is a new map
22%
Vdh2008The_OneJim0172Shoaib_scSpurgeon14CupidDenzel116LormifDogor2393KalantakFred_JoeityDrooped2 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Take it easy
    No need to burn yourself out for the same rewards as all previous seasons have given you
  • Options
    simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    Take it easy
    My alliance (P3 last three seasons) is eliminating item/unit use from AW. We will play each war until we die and that's it. If we clear, great. If we all die on the first fight, oh well. If we go 0-12 for the season, the rewards will have good value for the zero cost invested into getting them.

They would have to at least double season rewards and update the victor/loser crystals for me to want to deal with these ridiculous nodes going forward.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I dont think the difficulty of the AW map makes a difference in the rewards. Unlike all other modes of play you do not need to clear all of the map to get full rewards, and if the other team can clear more than you then it should indicate they are better.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tayyab82 said:

Decided to give AW a pass. The current rewards are not worth putting much effort. AQ glory buy has far better returns in a week in comparison to AW in a month, unless you are in Plat or above group

To be honest only Plat 1 and Master rewards seem even relevant to me anymore. But only worth it in my opinion if you can get them without struggling through every war.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I haven't done AW for some time now. Not worth it to me, so...unless they increase the rewards significantly I'm not motivated to do wars. AQ rewards have improved significantly, AW is way behind the times.
  • Options
    Good mix of responses so far!
  • Options
    About a week into the season now, wondering how people are taking the Season generally, and if anyone has changed their minds and if so which way!