**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, please take this into account/keep this in mind when deciding AW season 11 rewards

2»

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★

@Bendy 7k out of how may crystals? We finished Plat 1 and I got 7k from 6 crystals.

3 @LeNoirFaineant but previous months in 3 been getting the bare min super low seeing 7k still hurt
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

another, "OMG my luck was worse than yours" post.. I mean sheesh, sometimes it is great to open up those crystals in the lower tier and get a full t2a.. I dont think they consider that the primary reward, where you seem to.

These days, with crystals pouring out of high tier content, the crystal shards are NOT the best reward from AW season rewards, the catalysts are. I would have gladly traded my 1k 6* shards to get my buddies 39k T2A and 6k T5B... To say that it isn't the primary reward tells me what tier you are in...
    it does not tell you what tier Is an appeal to authority fallacy. I stated what they believe the primary reward to be, not what you or anyone else is, that was a strawman fallacy..
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    It is ridiculous crystal pulls like that which makes the game unenjoyable. We have enough life frustrations. We don't need something that is supposed to be fun and enjoyable causing frustration. I think Kabam as a company misses this somehow, and it causes people to walk away. We lost 5 people in our alliance due to boredom from poor crystal rewards and unenjoyable game play.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I hope someone from Kabam comments on this
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

another, "OMG my luck was worse than yours" post.. I mean sheesh, sometimes it is great to open up those crystals in the lower tier and get a full t2a.. I dont think they consider that the primary reward, where you seem to.

These days, with crystals pouring out of high tier content, the crystal shards are NOT the best reward from AW season rewards, the catalysts are. I would have gladly traded my 1k 6* shards to get my buddies 39k T2A and 6k T5B... To say that it isn't the primary reward tells me what tier you are in...
    it does not tell you what tier Is an appeal to authority fallacy. I stated what they believe the primary reward to be, not what you or anyone else is, that was a strawman fallacy..
    Have no idea what you're trying to say, but what I'm saying is for upper tier players the results of those AW crystals carry more value than the other AW seasons rewards. Most of us have plenty of champs to rank, but need more resources. Hence the catalysts are more valuable to us than the hero crystal shards.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    bruh why did you revive a thread 2 years old
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    That’s why I always found quests better then war . None of this rng nonsbese with glory . I only play war for the shards at the end of the season
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★

I have SO MANY questions
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Mardukxes said:

Below are several screenshots from various friends in various alliances. I made the decision to pursue a highly competitive AW alliance this season, because everyone was pushing AQ and I do not have the time to grind arena required for donations. This season was rough, my ally has been Platinum 1 the past 4 seasons but we ran into a lot of adversity with members getting really busy in their work and home lives and it definitely cost us some wins. That being said we still reached Platinum 2, and therefore got 5 Alliance War Seasons crystals. I opened my 5 crystals and got 7k T2A and 5k T5B, since it was my first time in such a high ally (last season I was in a Gold 1 ally) I immediately went to our alliance discord to see if this was a decent haul.

Immediately I see that my BG officer got 2 T2A in his screenshot, the result of, as he said, 44k T2A shards. I was pretty ticked off, I mean that's about 6x the amount of shards I got! Then I went to the channels of other ally that I have been with over the year that I have been playing and I saw someone in Gold 1 who got 39k T2A and 6k T5B! In another alliance, who got Gold 2 (two crystals) one guy received 22k T2A and 2k T5b!

The fact that there is such a disparity in the amount of T2A one gets from these "rewards" and the fact that it is purely driven by RNG is a bad design. If this is not corrected for Season 11, then season 10 will be my last season playing this game. I have spent about $2k if not more on this game, so it is extremely frustrating to me to have these kinds of poor RNG based rewards.

Please change this going forward, I understand the point of RNG and even the need for it, but a swing of 7k to 44k purely due to RNG is absolutely ridiculous. That's like giving me 5000 5* shards when my ally mate gets 3 full 5* crystals. We did the same work, we should have the same rewards or at least very close. Your RNG is ruining the game and driving people away.

Photos:

Sorry cable but u entered wrong era in ur time travel device
    Currently we are playing season 29
    Pls don't revive old threads