Game Service Interruption: The Contest is currently experiencing server latency issues resulting in some slowdowns and errors. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

should i sell 4* champ for a 5* shards?

Tony886Tony886 Posts: 647 ★★

should i sell 4* champ for a 5* shards? 95 votes

Yes
21%
Spity68DrownedGoddr_nish777DoonxPeterQuillGhostboytjieTehsigzorzMDarwishTheSpicyKnightKaratemike415Thanos_CarArsozLOUISIANIMAL225Ægon0710BenQcSlayerSlimeballBrudixTreeDraconisMatheus_Pontes00Blizz_4R_ 20 votes
No
78%
GroundedWisdomRagamugginGunnerTheremonCrkwestBuckeyeKPCmbk96B_RabbittJohnyzeroLvernon15ManChildDRob74CliffordcanTwmRSpiderCoolsRoOOtsThecrusher_9756Moot4LifeRiggs_97JyotishkaDarkness82 75 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
    Never sell
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,904 ★★★★★
    If you are ok with pulling an Iron Patriot, then ... ;)
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Yes
    Option to sell is there for a reason. I pulled 5* hype yesterday after selling lol 😂
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,584 ★★★★★
    No
    Worst thing you can do is sell a champ, and summoner advancement ends today anyway so you can get shards there
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    No
    Selling champs when I was close to getting a crystal was the thing I regret the most in my early stages of playing. Sold my 4* OG Black Panther and after 3-4 years I have yet to pull him again but now when I do, I am missing out on extra 5* shards. Selling any champion is not worth it ever. Just be patient for a maximum of a week and you will get the shards that you are looking for.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Yes
    No you should not, but I can never resist. Last time I sold a four star, pulled 5* ST
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 249 ★★
    No
    It's a bad strategy. The gains are temporary. If you pull a champ you sold off, you don't get 5* shards. Moreover, you have no one for other game modes like arena or special events
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No
    Selling champs can sometimes work out well. On my old acc I got bored and sold my entire roster and pulled NC. However, RNG can involve karma and you end up with MK. So with a 5* crystal, not worth it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 31,950 ★★★★★
    No
    No.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Yes
    Dude its one trash champ you have to sell, but if youre the Patient Typ of Person then wait..
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No
    NEVER. SELL. NEVER
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    No
    Nope, it's a trick. A quick fix that will hurt you in the long run. Also, imagine how lame it would be if you sell and pull a trash 5* after.. Pretty much a waste all around then.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Yes
    i sold 6 4 stars last time, got a 5 star morningstar
    Before that, i sold a rank 4 psylocke and a rank 4 thor ragn. and i got a 5 star the Hood

The Thing is, you Keep champs just for the Slim Chance to awaken them, to get iso and 5 star shards. But if you sell 1 4 star to get a 5 star, that aint no big deal
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,618 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    No
    People are so good at this game.

I’m quite curious to see data on all the people who sell champs, yet complain about a gold shortage. Hilarious.

I haven’t sold a champ in 4 years, and if I were to guess, I make around 300k gold a week in selling iso from 4* dupes. No idea. Just a guess. May be more.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 869 ★★★
    Yes
    I make it a rule to never sell... but i sold Kamela khan, Civil warrior, and another useless 4* for shards...
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes

I make it a rule to never sell... but i sold Kamela khan, Civil warrior, and another useless 4* for shards...

I sold 3 useless champs and got Killmonger and then sold 2 champs a few months later and got Gulk. No regrets yet but I dont recommend it lol
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    No
    5-star champions are likely to not be useful to you for a fair while. Anyway, you'll get extra 5* shards AND Iso8 for duplicating 4* champions, which is a LOT more than if you sold a 'useless' champion every time you got them.
    If you want more rewards in the long-term, DON'T sell champions. EVER.
    If you desperately want some more shards to open another crystal of the next tier, go right ahead. It's not my account; I can't make you not sell them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,584 ★★★★★
    No
    People who say sell are like flat earthers, everyone knows they’re wrong but they don’t accept it and think they’re right, never sell champs
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    No
    I don't want to say never sell champs, but if you're level 50 then god tier 4* are still pretty important. Once you have more then it's no big deal every now and then IFF there';s a time limit involved. I did it back in the day a few times for the featured 5* which would have expired. In your case you'll get more if you complete the class trip this week