**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Chat broken, war chat missing, why so hard to fix?

Chat been broken for a long time, I sometimes have to restart game 5 times before I can see the war chat and sometimes I just give up.
Normal alliance chat is broken as well, nothing you write show up until you restart the game...this game does not take 5 seconds to restarts so it is very annoying.
Is this problem because of your chat censor?

this is not like you have to rewrite 200 000 letters of code, fix chat permanently plz
or give us an in game forum for leader and officers can moderate

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The huge delay is a connection thing not the chat, weather that be on your end or kabam’s servers I don’t know, but they’re all fine for me unless everything else is slow aswell
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    Was gonna chime in and refer to Known Issues, which says 2 problems (Defaulting to Global Chat pane) and (in-game Notifications not appearing) will be included in upcoming Version.

But those 2 fixes don't necessarily address the other issues above of War Chat not appearing (which did seem to occur at same time as Global Chat Bug, so hopefully will be included in fix), or typing a message in chat does not actually show up in Chat pane (until you restart game, then your previous message is indeed visible to you) which has existed from time to time going back much further that the April Global Chat default problem. So that 2nd part is probably more to do with Connection problems that it is with the April Bug.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

External solutions shouldnt be the answer to internal problems
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Line/Discord/Facebook/What's App have all been utilized by various alliances because the chat is so bad. To be fair, most in-game chats are **** and groups resort to outside means.

The one element of the in-game chat that is helpful is posting when people join and remove links in AQ and AW. Unfortunately even those messages aren't working correctly.

To me, the whole game just feels like a car you've owned for years. At first everything worked well, but as the years rolled on things start to wear out, so you work on them. More things break and more gremlins appear as the harsh daily grind takes its toll and you patch them back as best as you can but it's not the same. Eventually you just get sick of things falling apart, so you trade it in on something new...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    As well as the War Chat pane (the one common to both alliances), in which one could very quickly check if opponents have beaten our defensive bosses yet. If that pane is not even visible (not talking what pane is default, but that one sometimes isn’t even showing as an available pane), then it's wasted steps to have to go into war and switch to defense just to take a look.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    War room chat has entirely disappeared now?