**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Space Stone on Thor does nothing

JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Thor is my only r5 original Avenger. After seeing everyone else's stone updates, I thought Thor would end up getting some great buffs too. Nope. His buffs seem as if they were an afterthought. Almost like, "We're forgetting someone. Oh yeah, Thor,! Just give him something simple."

Am I missing something?! Does he have have to be duped for any of his buffs to make a difference?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Mine is awakened. How many armor breaks can he stack?
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Feels like this stone they just phoned in
  • JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    edited May 2019
    @Bear3 Yeah, he's an old champ I got back when I first started playing the game. So he was one of my first r5s.

But even so, that's not the point. Why buff a champ based solely on if he's duped or not. I can't be the only person who doesn't have him duped.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Fair enough... still though... awaken that poor guy 😔😂😂😂😂
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    I used mine on his own path, just to see if he would clear it, and what he was like (even though I had already done all paths before Thor). Thor 5/50 (Dup’d) worked fine on his path, although so did other attackers.

Then tried 5/50 Thor on Modok-Thing path. Nope (of course not), although didn't try very hard (I’m sure someone will come out with a video showing beating THING with 4* Thor and saying it was easy, lol).
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    To be fair, Ironman's stone required him to be duped as well since it boosted his regen.
    @Dexman1349 Yeah, it did. And it ticked me off because I don't have him duped either. But i didn't think they'd do it twice. It's really annoying that they based boosts on their awakened abilities. But oh well, I'll try to rank up Hulk and clear it with him.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You don’t need any of them at 5/50 or 3/45 to clear this.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    It's not as good as Cap or Hulk, I'll give you that. It's alright.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    This infinity stone is a fake
    edited May 2019
    @KinkyWizard1 True. I'm just disappointed that the space stone sucks.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Jeniouis said:

@KinkyWizard1 I know that. I. Just disappointed that the space stone sucks.

That’s fair. Lost a bit of fun it seems.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    They should've used the space stone to just return him to his pre 12.0 days and automatically awkened him if he wasn't awakened. Pretty sure most people would be happy with that
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If the stone boosted the sig ability, then the stone should have provided the ability as well.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Who needs him when you have last weeks hulk though
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    How is he compared with pre-v12?