**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halls of healing and gold event

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
While I’m happy about the events coming back. They still do not address the games progression

It’s becoming a joke, we have 5-6* now and the same healing and gold

We are not even rewarded with Lvl 4 alliance heal or lvl 4 heals. These heals and event are the same from when we had 4*,yet they cost the same and have not increased.

5* sig stones don’t even give points in the class advancements STILLL

We’ve been level 60 for 4 years.. like cmon kabam

Thanks for the new content, but fix the outdated **** lingering.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Until kbm ties these lose ends, we are always on the adjusting end.

Dont get me wrong, im also thankful for these halls.

But the state of the potions are disappointing relative to lvl 60 players with r2 six stars or r5 five stars.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I don't care too much for alliance heals or revives, but it's getting extremely annoying seeing that the best items I get are for alliance
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    At this point Kabam could turn water into wine and people would complain that they don’t like Merlot.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Atleast we are getting something!
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    The point is that the game has progressed as far as champs star rating goes, while the resources to rank them up haven't progressed with them. The games resources are still stuck 1 or 2 years ago where people weren't able r3 and r4 5*'s a week, and now that they, the amount of gold to rank them and amount to heal them is far to low. The gold amount and potions are still centered around 4*'s, which are becoming less important, especially with new star gate requirements.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The point is that the game has progressed as far as champs star rating goes, while the resources to rank them up haven't progressed with them. The games resources are still stuck 1 or 2 years ago where people weren't able r3 and r4 5*'s a week, and now that they, the amount of gold to rank them and amount to heal them is far to low. The gold amount and potions are still centered around 4*'s, which are becoming less important, especially with new star gate requirements.

umm, I think you didnt play a year or 2 ago. A year or 2 ago you could not get T4CC unless you were a top tier alliance very easily, they have and T4B have been made much more available, same with T2a.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

umm, I think you didnt play a year or 2 ago. A year or 2 ago you could not get T4CC unless you were a top tier alliance very easily, they have and T4B have been made much more available, same with T2a.
    Def not a year ago, t4cc was very common
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    DarthPhal said:

At this point Kabam could turn water into wine and people would complain that they don’t like Merlot.

I like water more than wine so you arent wrong
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Potions need to be updated in general. But I'm happy to get the regular quest revives. They have almost completely disappeared in the game for me. I can't remember getting even one from the 4 hour cavalier crystals and I got zero from this EQ. Every quest revive I get from this event is 40 units I won't have to burn on 6.2.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Individual players have progressed a lot. The average player probably hasn't progressed a whole lot. I think most players don't really understand that, and simply assume their own progress should be what the game's rewards are matched for. They aren't, and never will be.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I love these two and I wish every Sunday had them. Remove the Collector's FFA and the crystal splash thingies and replace them with these. Make Gold Realm a quest, regular potions an arena and alliance potions another.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    The % revives aren’t the problem, that is fair, but the heals should be % as well..

This is geared to the long term players with top tier champs

Halls of healing and gold realms aren’t a gift they give, it’s an event that happens X times a year.

The point is the 1200/3000 heals they give would take my 6* R2 Void in alliance war 20-40 of these heals.

This the the same event from years ago when 5*s were not even a such thing

All people are asking for is to update the existing content to match the game progression..

They keep making new chars and events for $$$$ but not updating the things that make no sense.

100 units for 6k heal when released needed one to fill whole champ, now it’s the same cost but takes 700-800 units to fill top champ boosted in game.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Community: WE nEEd GolD!
    Kabam:: Releases Halls of Fortune
    Also Community: nOT ENougH GoLD! tOO MuCH ENERgy!