**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New way of adjusting drop rate without flooding high tier rewards

So I have an idea for how to deliver a better experience for end game players while not flooding newer players with end game resources that should take time to acquire. The recent Last Stand Crystals were clearly an attempt at creating an event reward that fit mid-tier players, with very rare chances to get high-tier rewards. The issue of course was on the drop rates of the better rewards like the 5* awakening gem at 0.1%. For end game players this just isn’t a good incentive for the event, but to make a higher drop rate would potentially flood newer accounts with too many of those valuable gems.

So here is my idea, increase the drop rate on the rare items but limit the number of potential results. It would look something like this:

10k Gold - 15% chance to drop - 4 total drops available
1k 4* shards - 10% chance to drop - 3 total drops
1k 5* shards - 5% chance to drop - 2 total drops
5* Class AG - 2% chance to drop - 1 total drop

Obviously this example isn’t the full reward table but just an example of how they would be listed. This would still give the RNG factor of going after big rewards but also allow the Dev team to control how many of those rewards an account could get. It would also give an nice bonus to high tier players who are able to open more crystals. Once the lower tier rewards are all claimed it would make the chances of a better rewards go up. (Great for monetization of those shards added to unit bundles towards the end of these kinds of events 😉)

I feel like this would provide a good control for Kabam to offer decent rewards from an event while maintaining control of resource distribution.