**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should The Vtd be a Hero

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Why venom the duck should be a Hero not a villain I mean look at the Black order they are all mercenaries and they helped Thanos Raze and Kill over Half of planet and they helped to try and wipe 50% of all living things and let's not forget they tried to kill the avengers but that's what mercenaries do not SuperVillans all Vtd did Was Be a Symbiote but He's a villain because of it I think Kabam should make him a Hero He's never Killed anyone that's what hero's do Hero Right I Mean He's never Killed anyone the black order has killed Hundreds maybe more and they are mercenaries Vtd has never Killed anyone ;)

Should The Vtd be a Hero 28 votes

Yes
14%
abiew78EtjamaLordGenesisBabyMiike 4 votes
No
85%
GroundedWisdomFrostyTerraSavio444SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverTimrosDRTOKillerRino19LordRaymond3ClydaniaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgScrubkiller_1X_Factor_AgentArbiter2426LoctiteSuperGlueGeorgiaDawgFred_JoeityAndiYTDEÆgon0710 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Bro...punctuation...your OP is really hard to read!

Ontopic: I agree that some 'mercenaries' should be villains. It's just a cheap way to circumvent Danger Sense. VtD should still be a villain though.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    No
    No. He shouldn't. Simple as that. Blade doesn't need to cut thru everything. I saw your second post. Learn how to use other Champions
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Alright... Enough polls.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    No
    A period would be the hero in this post.
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    No
    Please use proper grammar if you are going to post.