**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just pulled 5* Corvus.....would you use a Cosmic AG on him??

CUBCUB Posts: 146
I have been saving a Cosmic AG and have already awakened Hyperion....should I use it on Corvus or is it really not needed?

Comments

• Options
    Would not do it. It is pretty useless imo. He does not die as long he has some charges. but what should you do with a Corvus with 1 HP in the next round if you survive the fight. You will need so use potions. Rather use a revive isntead. At least he will start with 20%/40% and you are saving some potions.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    His dupe is so useful let’s him survive while on 1 hp really useful for aq and pretty useful in questing as well and you can finish most fights while on 1 hp
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Depends on what other champs you have. A lot of cosmic champ can use it better (medusa only need lvl 1 sig for offense for ex)
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    with the dupe he can survive longer as long as he has glaive charges. also the timer for resetting the glaive charges gets faster the higher the sig level.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Depends on what other champs you have. A lot of cosmic champ can use it better (medusa only need lvl 1 sig for offense for ex)

Corvus only needs 1 as well
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you already have a duped medusa, then there is no harm using the AG on corvus. He doesn't need it immediately, but he can be pretty useful with the added survivability.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It's a nice-to-have signature ability, but he doesn't need it. There is no shortage of god tier Cosmic champions in this game. Keep it for now
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Thanks for the feedback everyone...Ill prob hang on to it for now, but will use it when i get him to R5 if I dont pull medusa by then. I still have a generic if needed.