**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Input on 6* Rank Ups

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I am getting close to having the materials to R2 my first 6*, but I'm not sure who to focus on with all my best options unduped. There are a couple great options IF / WHEN they get duped, but what I'm not sure is whether I should play the long game if they are "good enough" unduped and then have them ready to become excellent when they finally are awakened, or whether I should hold off until they have that sig ability ready to go.

Looking for Input on 6* Rank Ups 9 votes

Aegon
22%
Spity68Puffheart 2 votes
Void
11%
Etjama 1 vote
Killmonger
11%
Terra 1 vote
Red Hulk
22%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWozzy101 2 votes
None; all of these need their sig ability to be worth R2
33%
GritabitBLACKMILKTEA_88Ctleath_013 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    @MedinaKhan , I was thinking the same about them. I can also look at ranking up more of my 5*s, but I have a strong 5* roster, with my maxed 5*s being Blade, Corvus, CapIW, Domino, Sparky, Omega Red, and Ghost. That's why I am looking at my 6*s, but I am definitely not committed to ranking them before it's worthwhile.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    None; all of these need their sig ability to be worth R2
    I don’t know that sounds like a pretty insane 6 star roster, but most of them need the dupe. I would say Killmonger could be the only really viable choice, for AW defense. In the end do who you want to because that is what matters.
  • Options
    @Ctleath_013 , thank you. As for it being a great roster, I am very happy with those 4. They balance out the meme tier 6*s I have as well, like Karnak, Iron Fist, King Groot, and Juggernaut.