**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two 5/65 candidates.

I got two champions for 5/65.And I already know who to rank up.But I am just curious what other people think about these two,and who is more worthy and why?So please vote and write your answer and why you choose this champion.Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Two 5/65 candidates. 81 votes

Hyperion
66%
DNA3000Gamerthetaman23LeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2JestressChriz4061belli300Dexman1349EgeCAnurag1606dr_nish777myPUNCAKESixshot1LilMaddogHTWîndšpäveSpiderCoolsOsfan8Crimsontide1616Thecrusher_9756 54 votes
Dr.Voodoo
7%
ArcDeAngelusSpity68AsterFreya13GNASTYMC2707Tony886 6 votes
I am a carrot salad with cheese sauce
25%
RaganatorCrkwestForwardRasiloverCpAmericanoTheHeroDeservedArkhamButcherMitriaxThe_red_EclipseMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightScarRealmX_Factor_AgentRaveNNVOLK1902LordGenesisÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21Slimeball 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    This champ one shots anything in the game
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Dr.Voodoo
    Don’t sleep on Voodoo. He is still an incredible champ that can counter the majority of game content. Honestly I have voodoo and hype both R4 and I use Voodoo 20 times more.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hyperion
    GNASTY said:

Don’t sleep on Voodoo. He is still an incredible champ that can counter the majority of game content. Honestly I have voodoo and hype both R4 and I use Voodoo 20 times more.

The difference is that Voodoo doesn't scale as well as Hyperion does when going from R4 to R5.

I have purposefully kept my 5* Voodoo at R4 because he still has all the utility I need without using rare cats to rank him up further. IMO, you want the raw damage guys as high as possible whereas the utility champs are better served capped at R4.

Hype is a much better option for R5.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Both are incredible god-tier champs. If prestige is important to you (and it should be unless you are semi-retired) and then Voodoo has amazing prestige and Hyp's is atrocious, fyi.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Dr.Voodoo
    @VOLK1902

Hey man to each their own, just providing my opinion. Hype is great. But in my humble opinion, voodoo just has more useful utility. Hype is certainly great for putting out high damage. But imo, there are other high damage champs that I believe are better. Ghost, Sparky, Domino, Aegon, Corvus, to name a few. There are plenty of high caliber damage dealers, that I personally feel are better candidates for R5 than hype, for the purpose of dealing high damage.

Voodoo is in a separate category imo. Great sustainability, good DOT, AAR, great reliable power control. Shoot I’d rather have Sabretooth at R5 over hype if we’re talking damage output. In one fight he can build comparable damage output. More than one fight significantly better.

But this is all just my perspective, at the end of the day, it’s your roster. Just providing more insight as to why i voted voodoo.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Does the salad have caesar dressing cause Ranch is "Ranchid"