**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions for 2018

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
I was just commenting on another post about champions who fit into the grid Kabam have us for their plans up to the end of 2017 (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14070/any-prediction-on-the-upcoming-champions-to-the-game#latest).

It got me thinking about the year after, and who Kabam might put in, given their penchant for increasingly over-powered characters to inflate the PI score.

So who are your suggestions for absurdly over-powered Marvel characters?

I'm thinking:
Beyonder
Blue Marvel
Gladiator
Molecule Man
Vulcan

Any other (not entirely serious) suggestions?

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    kraven the hunter or odin
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Possibly a new Miss Marvel when her film comes around, and maybe whoever the villain is.

Maybe Wasp (and again the villain) for the new Antman film.

Characters I'd like to see:
    Mysterio
    Mystique
    Blade
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you have to be smarter with this sort of thing. characters are released in line with Marvel Events. not what conjures in your dreams.

You've got more avengers, a black panther, Deadpool 2, Ant-Man vs. The Wasp, InHumans, and Dark Phoenix. In addition to some other Netflix events I'm sure.

However, I'm not one for adding new characters into the game. I would much rather see each character in the game be unique. Two many older characters move just like each other, even the same specials. I think with every character they do release, they should re-release someone else.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    you have to be smarter with this sort of thing. characters are released in line with Marvel Events. not what conjures in your dreams.

You've got more avengers, a black panther, Deadpool 2, Ant-Man vs. The Wasp, InHumans, and Dark Phoenix. In addition to some other Netflix events I'm sure.

However, I'm not one for adding new characters into the game. I would much rather see each character in the game be unique. Two many older characters move just like each other, even the same specials. I think with every character they do release, they should re-release someone else.

I think you've kind of missed the point. I was fishing for absurdity. If this was a serious post, it would have been in the Suggestions category; which is where Kabam request our input. Not all the characters are based on the films. Unless there's been a Punisher 2099 film that I missed.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Gladiator for sure.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Just one character.
    One character than can defeat and even kill all other marvel characters...

SQUIRREL GIRL
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I'm not sure you know how absurdity works, lol. 3 of the options you suggest would be legitimate characters, not OP for what's already in the game.

I expect the Black Order in 2018 and some other super characters, hopefully Sentry and/or Void. With Gobs riding his toy, hopefully they can figure out Silver Surfer too.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Grufty wrote: »
    Possibly a new Miss Marvel when her film comes around, and maybe whoever the villain is.

Mysterio
    Mystique
    Blade

Villian for Ms Marvel films are the kree skrulls lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

We need silversurfer, red skull, emma frost, bishop, sabretooth, quicksilver, domino, a sentinel character, mystique and mysterio,
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★

I think you've kind of missed the point. I was fishing for absurdity. If this was a serious post, it would have been in the Suggestions category; which is where Kabam request our input. Not all the characters are based on the films. Unless there's been a Punisher 2099 film that I missed.
    *cough*secret empire forever*cough*
    Not movie but an important event regardless
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    ege999men wrote: »

*cough*secret empire forever*cough*
    Not movie but an important event regardless

True there was the Secret Empire event; but really, Punisher 2099? Really? Like they couldn't have used Secret Empire as an ideal opportunity to do Red Skull? You know, a proper Villain! No no, do a completely unnecessary Tech champion that no-one remembers... Yeah, that's the way to go...
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Brotherhood of Mutants & The Sentinel
    Pyro (Mutant)
    Sabretooth (Mutant)
    Toad (Mutant)
    Sentinel (Tech)

More X-Men
    Banshee
    Bishop
    Dazzler
    Kitty Pryde

Ant Man & The Wasp
    The Wasp (Science)
    The Ghost (Tech)

New / Young Avengers
    Kate Bishop (Skill)
    Yelena Belova (Skill)
    Riri Williams (Tech)
    Amadeus Cho (Science)

Spiderverse:
    Kraven The Hunter (Skill)
    Mysterio (Science / Tech)
    Hob-Goblin (Tech)
    The Lizard (Science)

Avengers: Infinity War
    Nomad (Science)
    Agent Carter (Skill)
    Red Skull (Skill / Science)
    The Black Order (x number of champs)

Probably need few more mystic champions.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    There seems to be an inhumans series coming up so we might get medusa +1
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Dracula
    Red Skull
    Doctor Doom
    Attuma
  • Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)
    Class tech

Passive : Experience Charges
    Stark works in tandem with his AI, analysing his opponent's fight patterns and retaliating accordingly.
    Last 12 seconds.Gain upto 9

Critical Hits (Landing and recieving)
    Gain 1 experience charge

Passive : Critical Resistance Armour
    Provide 3% critical resistance per armour effect active. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds
    (First one gives +3% , second gives +6% ,third one gives +9% and so on. Effectively +135% with 9)

When Attacked
    21% chance to gain one Critical Resistance Armour per Experience Charge active. Chance is reduced by 15% for 6 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attack.(Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Passive : Offense charge
    The bleeding edge armour reveals its might, increasing attack by 5% per active charge. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds.
    (First one gives +5% , second gives +10% ,third one gives +15% and so on. Effectively +225% with 9)

When Attacking
    21% chance to gain one offense charge per experience charge active.
    Chance is reduced by 15% for 10 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attack.(Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Special Attacks and Heavy attacks: Taser (50% chance, flat 5% increase in chance per experience charge active)
    Consumes 1 experience charge
    SP1 Drain 30% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 60% of your damage.
    SP2 Drain 60% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 80% of your damage.
    SP3 Drain 90% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 100% of your damage.
    Heavy attacks : Drain 30% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 60% of your damage.

Signature Ability : Stark Tech(99)

Passive : Armour Break Charge
    Apply an armour break on the opponent, reducing enemy armour by 5% per active charge. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds.
    (First one gives -5% , second gives -10% ,third one gives -15% and so on. Effectively -225% with 9)

When attacking
    21% chance to apply one armour break charge per experience charge active.
    Chance is reduced by 20% for 15 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attck ( Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Passive : Regenerative Armour
    Passively regenerate 2% of any damage received per effect active. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds
    (First one gives +2% , second gives +4% ,third one gives +8% and so on. Effectively +90% with 9)

When Attacked
    21% chance to gain one Regenerative Armour per Experience Charge active. Chance is reduced by 20% for 15 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attack.(Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Low base attack, Low base health, High base armour (25%?), Medium crit rate, Low critical damage.

GOD TIER

Recommended masteries
    Precision: helps gain experience charges
    Recovery: at max increases his Sig abilitiy's regeneration to 103.5% !!!
    He regenerates more than the damage he takes!

His strengths are power control and his taser while attacking. After I did the calculations his attack at best should be a little higher than Gwenpool's after her armour break on her SP3.

His armour breaks allow him to deal massive damage with his shocks.

While defending, he is an absolute tank as long as he isn't stunned or struck by a heavy attack.
    His armours are not the usual, they reduce critical damage and allow him to regenerate.

Thank you for reading
    Please please do comment!
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    I'd like to see them release Sonic as a character and maybe Scooby-Doo too also
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Iron Man (Bleeding Edge)
    Class tech

Passive : Experience Charges
    Stark works in tandem with his AI, analysing his opponent's fight patterns and retaliating accordingly.
    Last 12 seconds.Gain upto 9

Critical Hits (Landing and recieving)
    Gain 1 experience charge

Passive : Critical Resistance Armour
    Provide 3% critical resistance per armour effect active. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds
    (First one gives +3% , second gives +6% ,third one gives +9% and so on. Effectively +135% with 9)

When Attacked
    21% chance to gain one Critical Resistance Armour per Experience Charge active. Chance is reduced by 15% for 6 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attack.(Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Passive : Offense charge
    The bleeding edge armour reveals its might, increasing attack by 5% per active charge. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds.
    (First one gives +5% , second gives +10% ,third one gives +15% and so on. Effectively +225% with 9)

When Attacking
    21% chance to gain one offense charge per experience charge active.
    Chance is reduced by 15% for 10 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attack.(Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Special Attacks and Heavy attacks: Taser (50% chance, flat 5% increase in chance per experience charge active)
    Consumes 1 experience charge
    SP1 Drain 30% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 60% of your damage.
    SP2 Drain 60% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 80% of your damage.
    SP3 Drain 90% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 100% of your damage.
    Heavy attacks : Drain 30% of the opponent's max power and shock them for 60% of your damage.

Signature Ability : Stark Tech(99)

Passive : Armour Break Charge
    Apply an armour break on the opponent, reducing enemy armour by 5% per active charge. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds.
    (First one gives -5% , second gives -10% ,third one gives -15% and so on. Effectively -225% with 9)

When attacking
    21% chance to apply one armour break charge per experience charge active.
    Chance is reduced by 20% for 15 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attck ( Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Passive : Regenerative Armour
    Passively regenerate 2% of any damage received per effect active. Gain upto 9. Last 6 seconds
    (First one gives +2% , second gives +4% ,third one gives +8% and so on. Effectively +90% with 9)

When Attacked
    21% chance to gain one Regenerative Armour per Experience Charge active. Chance is reduced by 20% for 15 seconds if stunned or struck by a heavy attack.(Like AI reboot in SE spidy)

Low base attack, Low base health, High base armour (25%?), Medium crit rate, Low critical damage.

GOD TIER

Recommended masteries
    Precision: helps gain experience charges
    Recovery: at max increases his Sig abilitiy's regeneration to 103.5% !!!
    He regenerates more than the damage he takes!

His strengths are power control and his taser while attacking. After I did the calculations his attack at best should be a little higher than Gwenpool's after her armour break on her SP3.

His armour breaks allow him to deal massive damage with his shocks.

While defending, he is an absolute tank as long as he isn't stunned or struck by a heavy attack.
    His armours are not the usual, they reduce critical damage and allow him to regenerate.

Thank you for reading
    Please please do comment!

Good job !!!!!
  • Grufty wrote: »

Mysterio
    Mystique
    Blade

Never heard of the Kree Skrulls. There are the Kree, and then there are the Skrulls. Also the Film will be called Captain Marvel. Also there might be one main villian which will be a Srull. Maybe they will include the Super-Srull that has all the powers of the Fantastic Four combined.

I would also Like to see Blue Marvel and The Sentry. Both could be Science and God-Tier.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    They should bring Spawn
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    dqtdbo5ig1w7.jpg and him 2
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268

Mysterio
    Mystique
    Blade

Obviously, as of this post, Blade is out. I agree, though, I would really like to see Mystique in the game. Mysterio and Kraven are also viable options. On the other hand, they *have* begun to add more obscure champions now, eg Void/Sentry. If they wanna go there, they oughta add Crimson Dynamo or Blackheart. As I have always said, all they need for ideas is the X-Men: Age of Apocalypse console game. When will you listen, Kabam?!?
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »

Mysterio
    Mystique
    Blade

Never heard of the Kree Skrulls. There are the Kree, and then there are the Skrulls. Also the Film will be called Captain Marvel. Also there might be one main villian which will be a Srull. Maybe they will include the Super-Srull that has all the powers of the Fantastic Four combined.

I would also Like to see Blue Marvel and The Sentry. Both could be Science and God-Tier.

If Skrulls are ever in the game they will have the same role as Symboids, Ultron Drones, and Deadpooloids and Adaptoids. As for Kree, they are already in the game (sort of): Rogue, Captain Marvel herself, Ronan, etc.
    Brotherhood of Mutants & The Sentinel
    Sabretooth (Mutant)
    Toad (Mutant)

More X-Men
    Banshee
    Bishop
    Dazzler
    Kitty Pryde

Spiderverse:
    Kraven The Hunter (Skill)
    Mysterio (Science / Tech)
    The Lizard (Science)

Avengers: Infinity War
    Red Skull (Skill / Science)

Probably need few more mystic champions.

I agree with these, but the others are a bit obscure. Sentinel is not an actual individual, so I doubt it will be a playable Champ. I am eager to see more female X-Men, like Mystique, Pryde and Dazzler. A possible option for a Mystic would be the vampires from the Ultimate Spiderman console game. Shocker, Mystique and a few others are simply must-haves: they have been expected since the very beginning. I don't know how much credibility the Dazzler rumor has these days, but if she is still in the works, I would be glad. As I have said elsewhere, all Kabam needs are the main heroes' original comic storylines, the X-Men: Age of Apocalypse console game and AvX, and they've got all the ideas they need.
    Although this is highly unlikely simply due to the lack of variety among them, I would like to see a few more Klyntar, particularly Scream, Raze, and Phage. Maybe Lasher. Agony and Riot are probably out of the question, but who knows...
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Morph Or Mystique, and when u trigger a special , you turn into a random champ doing that special of theirs. (like tsang sung from mortal kombat) ie: do a an L1 and u turn into a random champ like hulk and u do his ground throw stun etc. that would legit.
  • wSWeaponX wrote: »
    I'd like to see them release Sonic as a character and maybe Scooby-Doo too also

We should also Spongebob and King Dedede