**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How hard is uncollected this month?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
In your opinion.
10 being the hardest.

How hard is uncollected this month? 92 votes

15%
GamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantxNigNiteAndDaeDarthPhalspaceoctopusMarkg25GwenpoolManDrooped2MariKitaMeshu43Ghosty64Puffheart 14 votes
8%
RaganatorraffsterBWladwaBranis41TawliScrubkiller_1Dogor2393Zuro 8 votes
14%
RagamugginGunnerGoose_81IcehawklbEthans8279WorknprogressPufffPufffTechonefortyAntSeekTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671Suros_moonOGAvengerThicco_Mode 13 votes
9%
AhitlawWarriorDog06AanthoTehsigzorzkepalahotakkoDanasjonHaminLumillionCtfz35 9 votes
7%
Haji_SaabSamdroxtaarSavio444ThesurvivlistNoob2435Tony886Tyrannus 7 votes
16%
Frostydr_nish777Mets17CliffordcanA l p h aGeneralDCTheHeroDeservedScopeotoe987Ch1efsterLordRaymond3RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentSquishyjrThe_4THFreeToPlay_21Lainua 15 votes
9%
TerraNEO_mr_AndersonG0311Thecrusher_9756LoctiteSuperGlueFlintTheSavageChampSlayerTRONG94TripleB 9 votes
6%
AKTEKTujefarikaShadow_PhoneixCosmicspiderman777DimofteH3t3r 6 votes
2%
PrathapJuggerNot 2 votes
9%
Spity68XHans_GruberXPoolTrojanX05KillSwitchFloorKillerBala_riyz01Thekiller8967FHunter 9 votes

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    I dont know havent done it yet sorry
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's easy. I could see some people having a small amount of trouble with IW or YJ but that's about it
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Im curious as to what rewards the players are getting from the rifts.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Got science stones from an unstable after I finished 100%
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've voted 7 because of YJ....He's a real pain.
  • FHunterFHunter Posts: 29
    Long distance. Relationship is an act 6 node why bring in uc event quest
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    “Act 6 Node” Lolololol
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    FHunter said:

Isn’t that a node that Uncollected players face on their way to becoming Cavalier? (It is, because I did it) So, in that regard, it is the very definition of an “Uncollected Node”?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Thanks mate.

I did normal unstable after getting free coral from in game mail

Shafted with a 250 phc shard. That beside the 2500 phc shard path.

Nonetheless, free shards and half entry to tier 2 rifts.

Got science stones from an unstable after I finished 100%
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    FHunter said:

I wonder too not mention they carried over dungeon r7 format by making one lane with 2 nodes
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    FHunter said:

Throw a point in willpower and you have some easy regen. This was the easiest chapter because of this.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Meh.

Wasn't bad. IW was a pain, but ST/KM took her down without revives.

Corvus absolutely blasted Namor.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    So far only annoying fight was yellow jacket. Haven't fought iw or namor yet as champs are locked in aw atm
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Not knowing anything about invisible woman other than quick reading her abilities, I got my ass kicked big time.
    Watching Seatins guide, I quickly one-shot her with AA and next time CAIW.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    It wasn't too wild I guess. I had a surprisingly hard time with Namor though haha. That was the only quest I had to run twice. The power gain kept getting me.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    The EQ was easy. The bosses were easy until IW. She's the reason I picked a 7. I hated her. Namor was suprisingly easy.
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 53
    edited June 2019
    Maybe this month's AQ just "feels" a lot easier because of the length (6 weeks) and that awful nameless boss from last month...

Think worst boss is YJ (was for me). Not hard, just annoying because of the glancing, feels like the fight is taking forever...but not a frustrating boss that you feel you gonna die to 8 times before clearing it. Therefor the 3/10 score

Same with chapter 3, once you get used to IW and Namor's mechanics, the fights are a LOT easier than Nameless was.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Terra said:

The EQ was easy. The bosses were easy until IW. She's the reason I picked a 7. I hated her. Namor was suprisingly easy.

Same I raged fighting IW but thankfully Namor was easy I'll just leave UC at the completion like I always do.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Depends on where you are in the game. Corvus glaive 5/65 with suicides killed yellow jacket, (30 hits) invisible woman and namor in just over 20 hits.

Watching seatin's guide i also used void and found he was really good too. And blade and stark.

In short, with an alright roster and skill it is the easiest for a long while. Invisible woman can be tricky with the wrong champ though.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    The invisible woman is tearing me to shreds...