**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do YOU play?

Do you charge your phone to 100% and then play or do you play while chargining tell me about it?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    Charge while playing. If not in close proximity to a charger, I play until it falls to 10-5% then charge until 100% while playing
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Dim the light screen to medium or lower than medium while charging to prevent overheating during non-charging and charging
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Charge fully. Also, has anyone else felt like battery consumption has gone up this month?
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Charge fully and then play with medium brightness. If I play while charging then the game lags from time to time and my phone oveheats
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    On my iPad:)
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just play when I want, and charge it if it drops around 25%. Then I just play with it charging from there.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    With my iPhone 6s, I would run out of battery in like 2-3 hours of play but with my newish X, it’s like double, and it’s great. I just play and if it goes low battery I either plug it in or if I can’t, I just set it down to conserve battery