**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Namor worth the grind?

So, i have a 4* mutant gem and was wondering wether he’s worth the grind. I’m in the beginner bracket so if someone knows roughly the cutoffs for beginner/intermediate for 4* featured please let me know.

Is Namor worth the grind? 58 votes

Hell yeah
56%
GameradqqedfyvrTerrabm3eppsDarkrider05Lvernon15Savio444AhitlawJyotishkaissamaf80KittenPrimeKillerRino19Newman0067StarKillerVIIzeezee57Kobster84Noob2435TheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentChainslayer 33 votes
No! No please No! God No!
12%
arni2Samuel030sEthans8279DemonFromHeavenCharlie_ScenePrathapSheer_Cold 7 votes
I don’t do arena
13%
Vcee_ASDF_hiddenblizzardFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueNight_OwlEvisceratorLordGenesis 8 votes
Only if you awaken him
17%
BigPoppaCBONEErza_ScarletLoPrestiZuko_ILCForumName123Reverend_RuckusBowTieJohnDanasjonGhosty64Vendemiaire 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I’m going for him, only because I love his character, but still. Cut off for beginner varies. If no one wants him, about 600,000-750,000. More likely somewhere around 1-1.2 million.
  • Options
    Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95

I’m going for him, only because I love his character, but still. Cut off for beginner varies. If no one wants him, about 600,000-750,000. More likely somewhere around 1-1.2 million.

Thank you so much
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Hell yeah
    He's insane 100% worth it
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    edited June 2019
    No! No please No! God No!
    He’s insanely worth it but hard to get since you said you’re in the beginner class. Go for it but good luck.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Only if you awaken him
    Yes, definitely.
    Especially since you're in the beginner/intermediate bracket, he will have a lower cutoff. Use units for refreshes if you have to, this champ will be insane for questing with his regeneration effects.

The cutoff for beginner/intermediate featured is always around 1 million. So shoot for that. Don't be scared to overshoot, better safe than sorry. Good luck!
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Hell yeah
    With Psychic thorns node out, he's gonna be even more valuable than before