**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghostbuster, Space Pirate, or Evil Scientist?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
So I just pulled a 4* Ghost. I’ve heard she’s amazing, but I have two tech 4*s on my team already. Who should I focus on and why? None are awakened.

Ghostbuster, Space Pirate, or Evil Scientist? 27 votes

Ghost
96%
Chriz4061HeroBoltsyTerraLvernon15CliffordcanAhitlawSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64AanthoMorgothMelkorVoodoomooMCoC_fanTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerMC2707Webby72X_Factor_AgentUrkel2LoctiteSuperGlue 26 votes
Yondu
0%
Red Skull
3%
Savio444 1 vote

Comments

• BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Who are the other two tech, and what kind of content do you focus on?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Ghost
    The other tech are the other two choices.
    Ghost
    I voted because I wanted to have the results display, and I’m lazy :p I honestly am still pretty undecided.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Red Skull sucks, Yondu is above average, but Ghost is arguably the best champ in the game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    No contest there.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Ghost

I voted because I wanted to have the results display, and I’m lazy :p I honestly am still pretty undecided.

There is a "show results" button yknow. And it's ghost no contest here really
    Ghost
    Terra said:

There is a "show results" button yknow. And it's ghost no contest here really
    Yeah I know, that’s the lazy part. Thanks for the input everyone!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Space pirate = Matt Damon
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    She’s just a million times better than the others
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Ghost

So I just pulled a 4* Ghost. I’ve heard she’s amazing, but I have two tech 4*s on my team already. Who should I focus on and why? None are awakened.

Please for the love of god not red skull!! I have the r5 4 star at max sig and its ability.. Which is a shock dot caused by charging your heavy does nothing to sentinels which are supposed to be damaged badly by shock and as his sig goes up the amount of power drained does not go up at all nor do the amount of times he can reduce power..not to mention he has pillow hands.. He is litterally the worst of all the new champs i promise you that