**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looks like SpiderGwen just gained a nice use.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

The new Nameless Thanos AQ Boss is the "Combined / Iso / Superior" Class, meaning SpiderGwen activates one of her lesser used Abilities which gives her 4 Spider-Sense Charges at the start of the Fight.

A high level SpiderGwen with the "Gwenom Rising" Synergy can deal some devastating damage with all those Spider-Sense Charges.

Comments

• Options
    Terra said:

She has been useful ever since she got her buff. She's been useful in many other areas since then. But yeah this is a new one.

Oh I know, she's one of my favorite Champions. I have her as a completely maxed 4 Star on my Main Account and a Rank Four 5 Star on my Second Account, what I was getting at is it's a nice New Use.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Terra said:

She has been useful ever since she got her buff. She's been useful in many other areas since then. But yeah this is a new one.

Oh I know, she's one of my favorite Champions. I have her as a completely maxed 4 Star on my Main Account and a Rank Four 5 Star on my Second Account, what I was getting at is it's a nice New Use.
    Yeah I love using her aswell. She has many uses after her buff now. I have her as a max 4* and she's always on my main team to deal with some nasty nodes
  • Options
    She's such a good Thing Counter. Occasionally use a Heavy so he can never go Unstoppable, don't have to worry about making mistakes against his Unblockable Specials because of her high Evade Chance against Unblockable Specials, and she does so much damage even when he has 20 Rock Stacks because of the stacked up Spider-Sense Charges.
  • Options
    DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    How do you use SpiderGwen evade for unblockable attack? Just plain swipe back? Please help explain
  • Options

How do you use SpiderGwen evade for unblockable attack? Just plain swipe back? Please help explain

You just can't be blocking, unlike other Evade Champions, SpiderGwen won't Evade when blocking and trying to Parry.
  • Options
    DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    Oh just usual dexterity? Okie thanks
  • Options

Oh just usual dexterity? Okie thanks

Or just standing still, though that option's a bit more risky.
  • Options

I’m going to bring her in to see how useful it is 🙂👍

I used a 4 Star one in Map 4 this morning, she got him to 49% easily before I missclicked and took a Full Combo+Heavy to the face... You know XL Fighters in Games are supposed to be Powerful but Slow because of their Size, Kabam really needs to learn that...
  • Options
    Her Enervate is very helpful for not having to worry about his Specials too.
  • Options

Low key one of the best updated champs imo. The slow debuff and the ennervate option makes her r4 worthy

She's definitely on the same level as Venom and Red Hulk for best Buffs.
  • Options

Low key one of the best updated champs imo. The slow debuff and the ennervate option makes her r4 worthy

She's definitely on the same level as Venom and Red Hulk for best Buffs.
    I think SpiderGwen just barely beats her Buff Partner, She-Hulk, because of how much simpler it is to get her Damsge up. Though She-Hulk's Damage certainly goes farther, it takes longer to build.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i have my spider gwen at 5/65, she steamrolls through the collector, whenever he goes unblockable she has over a 100% chance to evade (even with the carnage/venom/VTD/symbiote supreme synergy).
  • Options

i have my spider gwen at 5/65, she steamrolls through the collector, whenever he goes unblockable she has over a 100% chance to evade (even with the carnage/venom/VTD/symbiote supreme synergy).

Love that Symbiote Synergy, having the option to trade Defensive Abilities for Offensive Damage is so useful. (That's why I enjoy using other champions like Doc Ock) Till AW Season starts my AQ team is 4/55 Venom The Duck, 5/50 Venom, and 5/50 SpiderGwen, when it does start SpiderGwen will be swapped for a 5/50 or 3/35 Symbiote Supreme.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I love my spider-gwen. Am really looking forward to using her in lots of content, like 100% 5.2 and this new EQ. And she might also be reasonably useful for fighting the new Stone-Boosted The Champion supposedly coming out in 6.2.
    Even on non-Combined class champions, she's still a beast. Every time I find someone else she's great for, it's just an amazing feeling...
  • Options

One of the few champs where all the SPs are equally good as well.

SP1 for that ennervate chance, SP2 for paralysis and reverse heal, and SP3 for that damage boost.

Sp1 also adds Spider-Sense Charges*
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Would spidergwen be able to evade every single one of thanos's specials in map 6? (unblockable and inverted controls) Do I need to not hold block when he uses his special
  • Options

Would spidergwen be able to evade every single one of thanos's specials in map 6? (unblockable and inverted controls) Do I need to not hold block when he uses his special

The Evade shouldn't be effected by Reversed Controls, so you should Evade all of it as long as you aren't Blocking.