**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Angela Hela Synergy

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Verzz said:

It depends on if the last champion you are fighting with counts as a champion on “your team” whether this is a nerf or exactly the same as I see the wording.

No, God no. Each champion gets 20% added when KOed plus the base of 20% already provided.

If all champs are knocked out there’s a 120% for the synergy to proc. Downside is, you can’t play with all champs down. So you get 100% chance to proc if you have one champ alive.

Not sure why no one gets this. There is video showing it work on the 1st page.
    It’s phrased wrongly but does seem to be working
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Verzz said:

It depends on if the last champion you are fighting with counts as a champion on “your team” whether this is a nerf or exactly the same as I see the wording.

No, God no. Each champion gets 20% added when KOed plus the base of 20% already provided.

If all champs are knocked out there’s a 120% for the synergy to proc. Downside is, you can’t play with all champs down. So you get 100% chance to proc if you have one champ alive.

Not sure why no one gets this. There is video showing it work on the 1st page.
    It’s phrased wrongly but does seem to be working
    It’s phrased awkwardly, not incorrectly.

Let’s break it down sentence by sentence.

Side note: while breaking it down, I can see where the confusion comes in because there is a base ability followed by a subsequent condition. Anyway hope this helps.

1. 20% chance to instantly regain 20% of their help just before being knocked out.

This is the base 20% you get. If the synergy description ended here you’d always have a 1 in 5 chance to revive.

2. This has a 100% percent chance to trigger, but is reduced by 20% for each champion alive on your team.

Meaning you get up to 80% chance for 4 champions knocked out on top of the 20% chance that is always there.

Honestly, they should reword it to:

20% percent chance to instantly regain 20% of their health just before getting knocked out, this ability increases by 20% per champion knocked out on your team. Up to 100% chance to regain 20% health if 4 out of 5 champs knocked out.
    it was stupid to change the phrasing anyways
    If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    My guess is that the intention of the change is so that it would fit situations where you didn’t start the quest with 5 champs (not taking a full team, AQ/AW).
  • Jhill0524Jhill0524 Posts: 12
    Everyone saying it works, I'm sorry is simply wrong. I have quested multiple times with this team (my first time posting in forums so I dont know how to add a video) but I have not had a single champ revive. This is the team I use whenever aw and aq are on since it's not my top team and I relied on getting revives. I normally was getting champs revived by the third one i had dead now I'm not getting any even on my last champ.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious please give an answer on this
  • Yeah, I tested this too, and it appeared to work 100% for the 5th champ. Once 4 were dead, #5 systematically gained the health. Occasionally the 3rd and 4th champ would also. 10 out of 10 trials. So maybe it'll glitch from time to time, but I certainly didn't experience such. I agree, send in a support ticket if it keeps happening. So far, I personally cannot reproduce it failing for the 5th champ.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Jhill0524 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious please give an answer on this

You have a 60% chance review in AQ and AW.

20% base chance to review. 1 in 5 chance to revive if all teammates alive. If 2 teammates dead then it goes up to 60% chance 3 in 5 chance to review.

You don’t get 100% to revive in AQ and aw. This hasn’t changed. Maybe you got more lucky than before.

I posted video of it working every time with 5 champs and 4 knocked out. Here’s link again. Other than that I’d say write a support ticket if it’s glitching.

https://youtu.be/nFHcZ-xg28Q

To upload a video record fight and add it to YouTube. Put link in in comments.
    You do realise he isn't talking about this happening in aq or aw, he said it's just the team he uses questing while aw and aq are on (his top team champs are in aw and aq).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★

Yeah, I tested this too, and it appeared to work 100% for the 5th champ. Once 4 were dead, #5 systematically gained the health. Occasionally the 3rd and 4th champ would also. 10 out of 10 trials. So maybe it'll glitch from time to time, but I certainly didn't experience such. I agree, send in a support ticket if it keeps happening. So far, I personally cannot reproduce it failing for the 5th champ.

That's what I've been saying. Although I'm not sure what the OP is experiencing.
    There have been reports of issues with that Synergy for a while.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Yeah, I tested this too, and it appeared to work 100% for the 5th champ. Once 4 were dead, #5 systematically gained the health. Occasionally the 3rd and 4th champ would also. 10 out of 10 trials. So maybe it'll glitch from time to time, but I certainly didn't experience such. I agree, send in a support ticket if it keeps happening. So far, I personally cannot reproduce it failing for the 5th champ.

That's what I've been saying. Although I'm not sure what the OP is experiencing.
    Yeah but are you ok with Kabam just changing things without telling us the customers
    That’s scummy
    There changing the game and not telling us, the people who it affects
    Even if this one isn’t a big deal, it sets the precedent for the future which is really bad
    The description changed. We don't know why. It could just be to clarify the wording. Am I okay with it? If it works the same then what difference does it make? It's their game. They have the ability to change whatever they want. I don't see anything nefarious or deceptive in this situation, so I don't agree with that reaction, no. We don't have to get dramatic on every difference we see.

The description changed. We don't know why. It could just be to clarify the wording. Am I okay with it? If it works the same then what difference does it make? It's their game. They have the ability to change whatever they want. I don't see anything nefarious or deceptive in this situation, so I don't agree with that reaction, no. We don't have to get dramatic on every difference we see.

If they changed it and told us fine I don’t care
    But they didn’t tell anybody
    Thy purposely hid it and didn’t tell anyone
    That’s the problem
    You can't speak for their intentions. You don't know what they purposely did. That's my point. You asked how I felt about it, and I told you. We haven't even had a response yet, and it's gone from 0 to nerf, to purposely changing things and hiding it. Dramatics.
    edited June 2019

You can't speak for their intentions. You don't know what they purposely did. That's my point. You asked how I felt about it, and I told you. We haven't even had a response yet, and it's gone from 0 to nerf, to purposely changing things and hiding it. Dramatics.

Obviously I don’t know their intention
    But I do know that they changed a feature and hid it
    They changed it and didn’t say a word
    Also Stop putting words in my mouth
    I never said they “nerfeed” her
    I just said their scummy for changing stuff and not telling the community
  • I don't recall them announcing the wording on this synergy being changed. That alone is a little weird as they've been known to add even the slightest changes in wording to their change log in the updates. Why this was omitted could just as easily have been an oversight. Was supposed to be said and just got missed. That is a viable possibility. Although an explanation as to why would very much be welcomed. Could still be buggy for some. As I previously stated, it seems work the same as it did before. At least for me it does.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★

I don't recall them announcing the wording on this synergy being changed. That alone is a little weird as they've been known to add even the slightest changes in wording to their change log in the updates. Why this was omitted could just as easily have been an oversight. Was supposed to be said and just got missed. That is a viable possibility. Although an explanation as to why would very much be welcomed. Could still be buggy for some. As I previously stated, it seems work the same as it did before. At least for me it does.

If the synergy works exactly the same as it did before, would they need to tell us the wording changed? Nothing has been confirmed if the synergy is different or not. Just saying if the nothing's changed but the wording, would they really need to tell us?
  • I don't recall them announcing the wording on this synergy being changed. That alone is a little weird as they've been known to add even the slightest changes in wording to their change log in the updates. Why this was omitted could just as easily have been an oversight. Was supposed to be said and just got missed. That is a viable possibility. Although an explanation as to why would very much be welcomed. Could still be buggy for some. As I previously stated, it seems work the same as it did before. At least for me it does.

If the synergy works exactly the same as it did before, would they need to tell us the wording changed? Nothing has been confirmed if the synergy is different or not. Just saying if the nothing's changed but the wording, would they really need to tell us?
    Just was pointing out that they've been pretty up front about things of this nature in the past. I'm not saying they need to tell us. Just would be nice if they did and brought some clarity to the questions posed. Frankly, I think it's working fine, and can see how the wording hasn't changed anything. Just the same, others see something else. Nothing wrong with a desire for clarity is there?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★

I don't recall them announcing the wording on this synergy being changed. That alone is a little weird as they've been known to add even the slightest changes in wording to their change log in the updates. Why this was omitted could just as easily have been an oversight. Was supposed to be said and just got missed. That is a viable possibility. Although an explanation as to why would very much be welcomed. Could still be buggy for some. As I previously stated, it seems work the same as it did before. At least for me it does.

Just was pointing out that they've been pretty up front about things of this nature in the past. I'm not saying they need to tell us. Just would be nice if they did and brought some clarity to the questions posed. Frankly, I think it's working fine, and can see how the wording hasn't changed anything. Just the same, others see something else. Nothing wrong with a desire for clarity is there?
    I dont disagree. Just amazes me sometimes how things like these escalate so quickly over a wording change. Plus it being Sunday, less Mods working and highly doubt any game team person is at the offices with all these people demanding answers.
    edited June 2019

I dont disagree. Just amazes me sometimes how things like these escalate so quickly over a wording change. Plus it being Sunday, less Mods working and highly doubt any game team person is at the offices with all these people demanding answers.

R u just gonna ignore me cuz we had some beef or something
    How hard is it for the mods to make a thread and include in the threads
    “We Changed how Angela synergy with hela works”
    People world be mad that they are needlessly changing **** but at lest they told the community
    Here is a video of it not working. Doing master invisible woman so 3.1 of eq. I apologize for the poor wording when I said that I use this synergy to quest with when my better teams are in aq/aw but in the video it is clearly not working when all other champs are down.
This discussion has been closed.