**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Maps - Season 10 Synergy Question

We’ve known that synergies in war have been broken for well over 18 months now. Even though I fear I already know the answer, are they working with these new maps yet, and if not do we have a timeline for when they might be rolled out?
I haven’t read any information indicating they’ve been fixed so I’m assuming it’s a big no, but one can always hope can’t they?

Comments

• Honestly, that's the LAST thing we need right now. Adding synergies to the mix will undoubtedly make this map that much worse. So I sincerely doubt they have plans to turn them back on.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this again?!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Why do people ask for this? It would break war altogether. Those wonderful synergies you wish you could implement? Well everyone else has them too and worse... people would HATE war if they activated all synergies. A boss dying and suddenly regenerated 20% health? No thanks. Think it’s time to drop the synergy in war inquires. If it EVER rolls out and hopefully it doesn’t I feel certain there will be a teeny tiny announcement 😉