**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Looking for a active alliance

I'm looking for a active alliance that uses discord for communication, I'm a lvl 60 active daily player my ign is the summoned 1 add me if your looking for a good addition to your team

Comments

• motley69motley69 Posts: 4
    We are looking for active players. We do not use discord.. if interested hit me up on the game.. motley69
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    would like to have you in my alliance and i believe you would be want we need in pushing forward. my IGN is divinenaga99. do contact me
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 249
    What level of competition are you looking for? We're gold 2/map 5 typically looking for a few:

MARVEL NATION
    my in game name is the same as this but a space instead of an underscore, apparently the T-word is obscene now
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52

Hey guy’s on the lookout for an active members for alliance, Lost some members recently and are trying to get back on track. Contact on LINE if interested @deadly3166
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 124
    Hey, are you still looking for an alliance? Look me up if you are. My IGN is the same as here
  • PurplehazePurplehaze Posts: 10
    15 mil alliance, gold 2, map 5x5, aw 3x a week, active alliance get nice rewards every week. AQ 130mil to 140 mil a week. Hit me up if interested, my line id is frcruz16, we dont use discord