**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a active alliance

I'm looking for a active alliance that uses discord for communication, I'm a lvl 60 active daily player my ign is the summoned 1 add me if your looking for a good addition to your team

Comments

• motley69motley69 Posts: 4
    We are looking for active players. We do not use discord.. if interested hit me up on the game.. motley69
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    would like to have you in my alliance and i believe you would be want we need in pushing forward. my IGN is divinenaga99. do contact me
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    What level of competition are you looking for? We're gold 2/map 5 typically looking for a few:

MARVEL NATION
    my in game name is the same as this but a space instead of an underscore, apparently the T-word is obscene now
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52

Hey guy’s on the lookout for an active members for alliance, Lost some members recently and are trying to get back on track. Contact on LINE if interested @deadly3166
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Hey, are you still looking for an alliance? Look me up if you are. My IGN is the same as here
  • PurplehazePurplehaze Posts: 10
    15 mil alliance, gold 2, map 5x5, aw 3x a week, active alliance get nice rewards every week. AQ 130mil to 140 mil a week. Hit me up if interested, my line id is frcruz16, we dont use discord