**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best way to spend units

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
I am cavalier with variant 2 completed and Act 5 explored. I can get 500 or so units every week so was wondering what the best way to spend units was. (I have around 30ish 5 star champs)

Best way to spend units 28 votes

Buy cavalier crystals
14%
Spurgeon14SquishyjrThe_4THConcealedWisdomJoebro2000 4 votes
Buy featured cavalier crystals
17%
TerraMets17Greifmaster911SamdroxtaarSpiderCools 5 votes
Use units to explore variant 2
17%
CupidReferencespaceoctopusAaronc94AlexG29 5 votes
Use units to complete variant 1
7%
AznkerbzFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
Save for July 4th deals
39%
IDogeB_Dizzle_01CUBDenzel116MC2707Rehan010_FlintTheSavageBryliantu93FreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeLightWork69 11 votes
Save for labyrinth run later this year
3%
dr_nish777 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Buy cavalier crystals
    I think you should buy the Cavalier crystals. You don't have many 5*s and I'm gonna assume you may not have some of the really high tier ones. This could help you get better champs to do that content easier.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Units are best spent on clearing content: Variant, Act 6, LOL, etc.

Crystals are historically bad investments.
  • Options

I think you should buy the Cavalier crystals. You don't have many 5*s and I'm gonna assume you may not have some of the really high tier ones. This could help you get better champs to do that content easier.

I have a decent 5 star roster but I really want more. So far I have stark spidey, void, symbiote supreme all duped. Killmonger, sentinel and domino. These are all my rank 4. For rank 3 I have spidergwen, spidey classic duped, red hulk, Gulk. Then at rank 1 I have she hulk and winter soldier who I am looking to get up. I just want a new champ to put my generic awakening gem on so I want to get as many 5 stars as possible.
  • Options

Even cavalier? I heard they are great
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Use units to complete variant 1

I agree..... HOWEVER, bad investments can occasionally lead to awesome rewards! This game is a gamble (even if you dont spend money to play, you are still dedicating your time.)