**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is everyone else doing on the thanos boss?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Everyone in my bg is getting destroyed, whats the timing to evading his sp1?

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I havent had a chance yet wake up done everyday our guy just smoked him with hyperion tho

Map 6?
    Drooped2 said:

Oh nah were doing 5 not sure the node dofferences

Ya map 5 thanos is easy. Map 6 has inverted controls and the timing is extremely weird that most of us who are cavalier cant get it right and we all died at least once to thanos and he still aint down.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    he's much easier then kingpin IMO.

What way? The 2nd part of his sp1 is pretty hard to avoid and KP is an easy fight with literally any champ
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

What way? The 2nd part of his sp1 is pretty hard to avoid and KP is an easy fight with literally any champ
    Both Thanos and Kingpin has a easily evoidable sp1. Thanos sp2 is easy. Kingpins is slight trickier
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Almost the same as Emma fros sp1. Not as hard but stil ist esay one the 2 day

the sp1 and sp2 are easy to avoid, he doesn't shrug off debuffs and doesn't have oscillate. KP wasn't hard, just much more annoying than thanos.

the sp1 and sp2 are easy to avoid, he doesn't shrug off debuffs and doesn't have oscillate. KP wasn't hard, just much more annoying than thanos.
    Why would you need debuffs? Just punish sp1, Kingpin loves throwing his sp1. Were you able to avoid sp1 in map6?
    Terra said:

Both Thanos and Kingpin has a easily evoidable sp1. Thanos sp2 is easy. Kingpins is slight trickier
    Why would you ever push KP to his sp2 tho? Thanos gains his power much faster and is less likely to throw his sp than KP and his specials are inverted.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Why would you ever push KP to his sp2 tho? Thanos gains his power much faster and is less likely to throw his sp than KP and his specials are inverted.
    Just making a point about the specials of each champ. Inverted controls is an annoyance but an nice challenge. Baiting however is harder than it used too

Why would you need debuffs? Just punish sp1, Kingpin loves throwing his sp1. Were you able to avoid sp1 in map6?
    if the guy in the "do you bleed" path items out, you'd realize how important debuffs can be.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Any champs inverted controls immune?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Mr sinister i believe

if the guy in the "do you bleed" path items out, you'd realize how important debuffs can be.
    Hes gonna remove debuffs...so what? Hes just gonna get to overpowered state faster and you will be able to parry someone you dont need to parry.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Almost the same as Emma fros sp1. Not as hard but stil ist esay one the 2 day
    ooh that's a nice comparison.

But yeah I'm personally doing map 4, so we just have unblockable specials. Is nice.
    Am really hoping that I can be up to try fighting Thanos with my 4/55 spidergwen some day... I really want to have more fun fighting against Combined class champions with SG; the ramp up is so much easier against them cause it's pretty much max damage from the get-go.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

SandeepS said:

Mr sinister i believe
    Mr Sinister, both Magnetos, Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus all have Psychic Shielding, meaning their controls can't be inverted iirc
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    Not sure if it helps much since I'm doing map 3/4 I find it easier to bait his second then punish. Rinse and repeat.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    SpiderGwen makes him easier, start the fight with 4 Spider-Sense Charges which increases Damage+Evade Chance, Enervate controls his Power meaning less Specials to avoid, and when he can throw a Special she has an increased chance to Evade it if they're Unblockable.

SandeepS said:

Mr sinister i believe
    Mr Sinister, both Magnetos, Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus all have Psychic Shielding, meaning their controls can't be inverted iirc
    Nope, that only for Emma Frost's Control Reversal. The Node's isn't Psychic, Kabam confirmed this.

SandeepS said:

Mr sinister i believe
    Nope, that only for Emma Frost's Control Reversal. The Node's isn't Psychic, Kabam confirmed this.
    Actually correction I think Mr Sinister is just fully Control Reversal immune
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Super easy for me, personally. Might just be my champs or map.

Super easy for me, personally. Might just be my champs or map.

Do you do map 6 cuz any map below that is very easy when it comes to the boss