**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fantastic Four Event Rewards Thoughts

2»

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

@Demonzfyre not saying they break the game on purpose you give them too much credit. I'm claiming there is foreseen incompetence followed by a semi good event to have boot lickers say those two even out.
    What is the tin foil part the part where champs don't work or them wanting profit?

You are accusing them of purposely having a bad event only to put out a good one. I've now heard it all. Jesus.
    Bad event for endgame, good event for begineers. Makes sense given it was the month of the largest cinematic experience.
    You still haven't shown where they said the ff4 use event was compensation. Please link me to that statement.
    @Tehsigzorz
    When did I say ff4 was compensation...please read what I was replying to. I was talking about gwenpool goes to the movies
    Show me that link then. I don't remember that being the case at all.
    I dont know how to search in this forum, also you said the same thing mate, are you alright?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre not saying they break the game on purpose you give them too much credit. I'm claiming there is foreseen incompetence followed by a semi good event to have boot lickers say those two even out.
    What is the tin foil part the part where champs don't work or them wanting profit?

You are accusing them of purposely having a bad event only to put out a good one. I've now heard it all. Jesus.
    Bad event for endgame, good event for begineers. Makes sense given it was the month of the largest cinematic experience.
    You still haven't shown where they said the ff4 use event was compensation. Please link me to that statement.
    @Tehsigzorz
    When did I say ff4 was compensation...please read what I was replying to. I was talking about gwenpool goes to the movies
    Show me that link then. I don't remember that being the case at all.
    I dont know how to search in this forum, also you said the same thing mate, are you alright?
    Said the same thing what? Gwenpool goes to the movies was not compensation. This FF4 event is not compensation. They were events and thats it. The community tried to make the Gwen pool event out as compensation as that would be the only reason why Kabam woud have an event like that.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Well then, I guess we should politely ask them to revert the rewards back to what they were before
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    This was a rather aggressively worded post. What I got out of it was, "Holy ****! James Franco looks so young!"
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Bogia said:

This was a rather aggressively worded post. What I got out of it was, "Holy ****! James Franco looks so young!"

TIL: The word for doody that rhymes with "trap" is a bad word
  • Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    edited June 2019
    Before kabam was bought out by netmarble there was compensation for everything. I love this game but it has really gone down the toilet since then. I really want to spend money on this game and I want it to go on forever but the way thing have been going.. it’s beyond disappointing
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I think Compensation is necessary when situations have effects that are necessary to be compensated for, but I don't like the idea of Compensation for everything. The game is meant to be played, and if you're giving it out frivolously or for every little issue, without gauging the actual effect, then people have much less motivation to play. I don't disagree that some situations call for it. Just that I'm averse to relying on it for progress.
    Having said that, I haven't noticed any change since Netmarble bought the Studio. Compensation is judged on a case-by-case basis, and it depends on the overall effect of whatever issue is being discussed.
    As for the topic, I think it's a good, little Event. I don't believe it's Compensation for anything. The RNG is hit-or-miss, but it always is. I've been enjoying it.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

But keep up the condescending and passive aggressive tone, does wonders for your argument

If you show him the link he will quit but so far you and the op have made an claim and provided 0 evidence to support your claim.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Er.... Didn't they give out compensation after the heating issues? Or what that compensation for something else. It was almost a year ago since that happened, so I don't remember exactly what it was for. I definitely remember getting some sort of compensation in either August or September, definitely after Gwenpool goes to the movies.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Clydania said:

Well then, I guess we should politely ask them to revert the rewards back to what they were before

Revert to what the rewards hasn’t been upped in over a year, so why do you want even less rewards