**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for the very fair deal.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Just claimed the last of my Collector's Daily Card Units, sadly, thanks Kabam and Really hoping this Offer comes back in the future.

Comments

• Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I got it twice in a row, as soon as it ended I got the offer to do it again? Maybe a fluke?
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    As much as I agree the deal is good and very tempting. I am refusing to spend, until kabam gets their act together for the game and the direction it is heading.
  • Options

I got it twice in a row, as soon as it ended I got the offer to do it again? Maybe a fluke?

I still see it as an available offer on the Accounts I didn't purchase it on, so maybe they forgot to set a Limit?
  • Options
    ezgoing said:

As much as I agree the deal is good and very tempting. I am refusing to spend, until kabam gets their act together for the game and the direction it is heading.

Understandable, but just saying you may be waiting a while...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The offer will be available again once the current card expires
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Yeah it was helpful for sure
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    ezgoing said:

you are a man of principles, i respect, admire, appreciate and share your sentiment. cheers to you