Options

Thanks for the very fair deal.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Just claimed the last of my Collector's Daily Card Units, sadly, thanks Kabam and Really hoping this Offer comes back in the future.

Comments

• Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 373 ★★★
    I got it twice in a row, as soon as it ended I got the offer to do it again? Maybe a fluke?
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    As much as I agree the deal is good and very tempting. I am refusing to spend, until kabam gets their act together for the game and the direction it is heading.
  • Options

I got it twice in a row, as soon as it ended I got the offer to do it again? Maybe a fluke?

I still see it as an available offer on the Accounts I didn't purchase it on, so maybe they forgot to set a Limit?
  • Options
    ezgoing said:

As much as I agree the deal is good and very tempting. I am refusing to spend, until kabam gets their act together for the game and the direction it is heading.

Understandable, but just saying you may be waiting a while...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The offer will be available again once the current card expires
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Yeah it was helpful for sure
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    ezgoing said:

you are a man of principles, i respect, admire, appreciate and share your sentiment. cheers to you