**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invisible Woman UC

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
Can someone please give me some suggestions before I humchuck my phone? Lol. I just went through about 20 Revs and 100 Units trying to deal with her AI and Masochism. I don't have ST Ranked. I'm about to try Void. My DD is only R1. Please help. Lol. Thanks.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    What about a 5/50 GP?
    Checked out some YouTube. I have a few ideas. AA, GP, etc. I'll have to take a break and go back to it later. For some reason, YouTube controls work faster than my own. Lol. She darts pretty sporadically on my end.
  • Had no trouble with AA. Sabertooth with Killmonger was also pretty nice. both 5* R3.

Had no trouble with AA. Sabertooth with Killmonger was also pretty nice. both 5* R3.

Yeah I brought my 5* R3 in, but she ravaged him. Her moves are pretty sporadic and my controls are a bit laggy. I'll try later today after I give it a rest.
    Thanks. Yeah I didn't have any issues with her on Master. Quake did nicely. Hawkeye as well. Both R4. It's that Masochism that gets me. She heals to Full Health for some reason. Plus she has a tendency to dart across and you can barely respond. Very sporadic controls and AI. Not unplayable, but takes perfect timing. Could be my device.
    I'm also getting close to a 6* so I'm getting kind of antsy. Could be that. Lol.
  • Thanks. Yeah I didn't have any issues with her on Master. Quake did nicely. Hawkeye as well. Both R4. It's that Masochism that gets me. She heals to Full Health for some reason. Plus she has a tendency to dart across and you can barely respond. Very sporadic controls and AI. Not unplayable, but takes perfect timing. Could be my device.

Masochism is fairly predictable if you don't get panic ;). AA was really useful. Just remember that the first parry won't work and dash back after that first one. after that, you have 7 seconds to parry and apply the bleeds with his heavy. After you got two neurotoxins, the fight will be most likely under control.
    Yeah I saw that on YouTube. I believe there might have been a fix pushed after I posted. I was experiencing the Regen bug. Haven't sat down to try again because I've been busy. I'll get to it soon. Thanks.
    I also have a new 6* Karnak and a 3/45 AA that might help. I just got frustrated with how much she regained back so I put it down for a while. Lol.
  • Theo628Theo628 Posts: 103
    edited June 2019
    Quake her... Forget her invisibility or force field... They don't matter for Quake.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★

Can someone please give me some suggestions before I humchuck my phone? Lol. I just went through about 20 Revs and 100 Units trying to deal with her AI and Masochism. I don't have ST Ranked. I'm about to try Void. My DD is only R1. Please help. Lol. Thanks.

I took a chunk of health with 5* R3 GP. GP works best against all the F4 champs, HT was a cheese last month, not to mention the thing. Then used corvus to finish off, with corvus I think that parry gives 2 debuffs an armor break and stun so masochism removes the armor break and the stun stays. Can happen other way around too i guess. Everything happened in a breeze...lol. Have to check again during 100% exploration.

Same with GP, spam sp1 which gives an incinerate and bleed masochism removes incinerate and bleed stays and the parry stun too. If ur luck and the rng goes this way. Hope this helps :smile:
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Like some others said, just Quake that lass down. If I read your comment right, then you do have her. Masochism doesn't affect Quake.
    That's where I was having an issue. I have an R4, Invisible Woman just kept Regenning to Full. I think it was the bug.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Bro I used a 5/50 hype. She plays super passive with her forcefield up. Just sp3 spam and don't hit her. The forcefield will not be effected. It's a longer fight with a 5/50 but it's better than dying a ton
    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Theo628 said:

Quake her... Forget her invisibility or force field... They don't matter for Quake.

Find an EQ where she isn't part of unc chap 3 solution.
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    I've probably tried to take her down at least 15 separate times. I watched Seatin's video on how to do it several times and was able to one-shot her in Master, yet I haven't been able to get the UC version below 60% health. It doesn't help that all my best bleed champs are 4*s (AA, GP, Blade). I even tried my duped Sentinel. My thinking was since she blocks so much with her shield up, I'd be able to get 100% analysis charges in no time, but that didn't work either.

The best I did against her was my 5r4 Hyp. I'm 3000 6* shards away from my first 6*, but I've tried so many times and used so many units/potions/revives/boosts already that I'm throwing in the towel this month lol. I've already fully explored ch. 1, so I guess I'll explore ch. 2 as well and get those extra 200 6* shards.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Just don't attack when she's invisible. really not too complicated.
    To be fair, I posted this after experiencing the Full Regen bug. All good suggestions. Most appreciated.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

Just don't attack when she's invisible. really not too complicated.

That’s like saying: don’t get it
    No. It's like saying, "don't attack Juggs when he's unstoppable". It's a mechanic you need to play around. going blindly into it will just get you killed.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I felt depressed when fighting UC IW in this EQ. So far I only ko her once but using 2 Team Revives, which is definitely poor performance.

I watched two youtube videos yet I just can't really get the tricks......a bit sad.
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    I couldn't take even 1% off her health with 2.5 champs on UC. Gonna bring in Quake next and give it a go...
    Quake did it. What a Fight. She's so unpredictable. Since I can't Post, I'll ask here. I pulled a 5* Shulk after UC. I haven't used her much since the buff. Can anyone give me the breakdown?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Quake did it. What a Fight. She's so unpredictable. Since I can't Post, I'll ask here. I pulled a 5* Shulk after UC. I haven't used her much since the buff. Can anyone give me the breakdown?

I don't have a ton of experience with Shulk, but she gains passive furies through normal attacks. Each one counts as a % taunt (20% maybe?), but every time the opponent fires a special attack her furies refresh. Getting the initial stack is difficult, but once you're past 4-5 then she she can just combo, bait, repeat and hits hard.

She really benefits from extra aggressive play (like Masacre) to get her furies built up and maintained. She also relies a bit on longer fights to ramp up (like Starlord/Aegon/Hela). I think Brian Grant has a video from the beta where he had something like 50 furies in LOL and she was hitting for 50k on light hits.